Matt Macey

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Good wee read that Big yin. I like the laddie, and he shows potential. I thought his performance against Motherwell was mixed though. I have reservations about him becoming our Number one at start of next season. Maybe another year's development may reassure me more. A difficult call in the close season for coaching staff this one.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Just signed a new 2 year deal with Hibs.

Happy enough with that. I've liked the look of him so far. With third place pretty much secured we should maybe swap Macey and Rocky for league and cup duties.

Gives Macey a taste of two traditionally tough league fixtures (Sheep away, Septic at Home) and gives Rocky the opportunity to leave a cup winning hero.

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
We can fall into the trap of criticising the club to easily at times but fair play, this and Daniel Mackay seem to show we are looking ahead and being proactive.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I am not so sure he is the answer.I hope I am wrong but I thought he is one of they goalkeepers who look the part but don’t save much.There is no doubt he was poor for both of Motherwell goals recently.
That’s where I am with him, maybe we’re spoiled with Marciano.

Zab

Admin
I am not so sure he is the answer.I hope I am wrong but I thought he is one of they goalkeepers who look the part but don’t save much.There is no doubt he was poor for both of Motherwell goals recently.

I’ve see this line a few times about the Motherwell goals... I don’t think he could have saved either. Both drop right into the far bottom corner. Both goals were poor defensively, but not from the goalkeeper.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Rocky is going to be so hard to replace. Goalkeepers who don’t make many mistakes are hard to come by in the shops we shop in.
Macey has looked okay, we have had worse. That tube we had on loan last season, never made a save of note.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here