• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Massive Strides

The Family

Capital Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
We are making 4/5 major signings

No names as of yet but at a guess

McNulty

Stokes

Henderson

Mallan

Mulgrew or Efe, although English clubs have shown their interest as has Nice in France.

Excellent.

McNulty was on our books yonks ago I think.
I've no idea how good he is now but hopefully will improve the squad. The rest definitely will.

Lennon said last week he's in for Commons.

We are making 4/5 major signingsNo names as of yet but at a guessMcNultyStokesHendersonMallanMulgrew or Efe, although English clubs have shown their interest as has Nice in France.
I'd like to see us go for McNulty.

Whitaker offered 3 times Hibs offer to go to the The Huns apparently.

Those signings would be absolutely brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to see us go for McNulty.

Gunts apparently chasing him as well.

Lennon said last week he's in for Commons.

I understand this was with both SJM and Cummings staying, although as Shrink has pointed out more clubs have shown an interest in SW

In regards to Commons haven't heard anything, maybe a player/coach role.

Whitaker offered 3 times Hibs offer to go to the The Huns apparently.

Will they ever learn...

Will they ever learn...

Celtc have spent years setting up their scouting network and getting their infrastructure right, aided of course by Lawwells astute use of their CL money. Mark Hately reckons that King has to fill the warchest and Pedro needs three transfer windows to compete with them. They have learned absolutely nothing.

Hibs said earlier they aren't going to sign mcnulty! Personally think he will end up at another league 1 club down south, more than likely back at Portsmouth

Hibs said earlier they aren't going to sign mcnulty! Personally think he will end up at another league 1 club down south, more than likely back at Portsmouth

Seemingly moving back to Edinburgh as his partner is having a child.

Of the two Scots that left the Blades I'd prefer Scougall to McNulty.

Must be gorgie bound then.

Wouldnt be unhappy if he does mate, NL likes Moult at Motherwell too.

- - - Updated - - -

Of the two Scots that left the Blades I'd prefer Scougall to McNulty.

What's Scougalls position?

<header class="article__header" style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(35, 35, 39); font-family: Roboto; font-size: 15px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"><section class="article__headline-section" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 12px;">WAY OFF THE MARC [h=1]Freed Sheffield United striker Marc McNulty is NOT on the wanted lists of Hearts and Hibs this summer[/h]</section>Reports this morning had claimed that the Edinburgh pair were ready to battle it out for the free agent's signature

</header>EXCLUSIVE
By Ryan McDonald
10th May 2017, 3:57 pm
Updated: 10th May 2017, 4:10 pm

<svg class="article-data__svg article-comment" version="1.1" id="Layer_1" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" x="0px" y="0px" viewBox="886.2 203.6 42.7 40.4" enable-background="new 886.2 203.6 42.7 40.4" xml:space="preserve">
</path></svg>

• Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
  • Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
  • Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)

HEARTS and Hibs are NOT interested in bringing free agent Marc McNulty back to Scotland.
Reports this morning had claimed that the Edinburgh pair were ready to battle it out for the ex-Sheffield United striker’s signature.

Wouldnt be unhappy if he does mate, NL likes Moult at Motherwell too.- - - Updated - - -What's Scougalls position?
Attacking Midfield.

Is it just me, or does everyone think of a big giant pair of breeks every time they read the title of this thread?

Is it just me, or does everyone think of a big giant pair of breeks every time they read the title of this thread?

it's not just you.

Haha, funnily enough that's what I thought too!
Childish but amusing

I was just going to post something similar

I read it my head in an aussie accent..

I read it my head in an aussie accent..

Hahaha, that works!

Lenny snapped having a pint With Stokes over in Dublin. Pic in Daily Ranger (from twitter) indicating it was today/

Is Anthony Stokes returning to Hibs? Former Celtic striker snapped having a Guinness with Neil Lennon - Daily Record

Lenny snapped having a pint With Stokes over in Dublin. Pic in Daily Ranger (from twitter) indicating it was today/

Is Anthony Stokes returning to Hibs? Former Celtic striker snapped having a Guinness with Neil Lennon - Daily Record
Aye. He is.

Aye. He is.
Mixed emotions on that one. But deep down think he would rip up the league for erse paper.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Mixed emotions on that one. But deep down think he would rip up the league for erse paper.

Peeps complained with only his 12 goals and MOTM performance in the Final.:steam:steam

Man! This lad betta up his game likes...

That's why I'm mixed, absolute legend. Want to keep it that way but......stokes is on fire n all that.

Just seen kenny Miller tweet saying we are closing in on deals for efe and stokes! Would be a fantastic start, signing 3 players on a free that will all help improve us!

I do now

Attacking Midfield.

His finest hour

[video=youtube;HitGmtt2oFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HitGmtt2oFo[/video]

Or was it this[video=youtube;sgAd_CFjglY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgAd_CFjglY[/video]

His finest hour

[video=youtube;HitGmtt2oFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HitGmtt2oFo[/video]

Or was it this[video=youtube;sgAd_CFjglY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgAd_CFjglY[/video]
Do you think he w he would be a good addition Uncy?

Looks like we have lost out on Mallan on the verge of joining Barnsley.

Would have loved him at us!!

Looks like we have lost out on Mallan on the verge of joining Barnsley.

Would have loved him at us!!

Such is the reality of modern football and the money involved. Barnsley more attractive than Hibs. C'est la vie - NEXT!

Such is the reality of modern football and the money involved. Barnsley more attractive than Hibs. C'est la vie - NEXT!

GMS

Not surprised that Mallan is away to Barnsley; did they not very nearly sign him in January?

Not surprised that Mallan is away to Barnsley; did they not very nearly sign him in January?

Sportsound just announced that the Mallan to Barnsley thing is nonsense, he's not agreed a pre-contract or anything like that.

:dunno:

Sportsound just announced that the Mallan to Barnsley thing is nonsense, he's not agreed a pre-contract or anything like that.

:dunno:

Seems Barnsley bid for the player via their website...

Sky are reporting it as 300k

Yes...Barnsley tried to sign him in January but St Mirren rightly said no as they knew he was going to play a vital part in their battle against relegation. At the end of the day we have no chance against English clubs who want to sign the same players as we do.

Do you think he w he would be a good addition Uncy?

The nearest I can offer as a comparison would maybe be Jason Holt. Busy, nippy, likes to get forward and would bolster our goal threat from Midfield. In a midfield 5, he'd be ideal, in a 4, you'd need someone alongside to bolster things up a little. He came and absolutely starred when we were at our lowest ebb in League 1. As we got better, he became a fringe player.

Without knowing what NL is looking to set us up like, I'd say he would offer something we don't currently have, but doubt he'd be NL's sort of player. I'd probably sign him, but then I like 5 across the middle.

This thread has been viewed 6380 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back