Massive Strides

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Mixed emotions on that one. But deep down think he would rip up the league for erse paper.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Peeps complained with only his 12 goals and MOTM performance in the Final.:steam:steam

Man! This lad betta up his game likes...

EastMeetsWest

Well-Known Radge
That's why I'm mixed, absolute legend. Want to keep it that way but......stokes is on fire n all that.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Just seen kenny Miller tweet saying we are closing in on deals for efe and stokes! Would be a fantastic start, signing 3 players on a free that will all help improve us!

kevinc

Just A Radge
His finest hour

[video=youtube;HitGmtt2oFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HitGmtt2oFo[/video]

Or was it this[video=youtube;sgAd_CFjglY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgAd_CFjglY[/video]
Do you think he w he would be a good addition Uncy?

The Family

Capital Radge
Looks like we have lost out on Mallan on the verge of joining Barnsley.

Would have loved him at us!!

aggie

Justified Radge
Looks like we have lost out on Mallan on the verge of joining Barnsley.

Would have loved him at us!!

Such is the reality of modern football and the money involved. Barnsley more attractive than Hibs. C'est la vie - NEXT!

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Not surprised that Mallan is away to Barnsley; did they not very nearly sign him in January?

Yes...Barnsley tried to sign him in January but St Mirren rightly said no as they knew he was going to play a vital part in their battle against relegation. At the end of the day we have no chance against English clubs who want to sign the same players as we do.

Uncy

Well-Known Radge
Do you think he w he would be a good addition Uncy?

The nearest I can offer as a comparison would maybe be Jason Holt. Busy, nippy, likes to get forward and would bolster our goal threat from Midfield. In a midfield 5, he'd be ideal, in a 4, you'd need someone alongside to bolster things up a little. He came and absolutely starred when we were at our lowest ebb in League 1. As we got better, he became a fringe player.

Without knowing what NL is looking to set us up like, I'd say he would offer something we don't currently have, but doubt he'd be NL's sort of player. I'd probably sign him, but then I like 5 across the middle.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £10.00

Unread Posts