Marvin Bartley

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Terrible story of Marvin receiving dreadful racist messages after defending Kamara in Prague.It seems he is even getting it from the Czech establishment.Shocking that a place that I thought as being cool as when I visited has taken this rightwards slant in recent years.I wish big Marv all the best.

gun ainm

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Ha the Czechs have always had a ethno nationalist contingent (see ww2) just like most countries including our own....doesn't mean they're all racist twats though. Don't think all the abuse aimed at Marv is coming from there either. Nice to see a lot of support for him too though, shame he has to suffer that. Keep fighting Marv 🏋️

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Social Media is a cesspit with zero accountability for the morons who make these kind of comments. The cynic in me thinks these sort of controversies are good for business hence why the big tech companies seem so reluctant to crack down on them.

No reason why there shouldn't be a requirement to provide proof of ID in order to use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. You've had to do it on gambling sites for years - albeit for money laundering reasons.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
No reason why there shouldn't be a requirement to provide proof of ID in order to use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. You've had to do it on gambling sites for years - albeit for money laundering reasons.

The majority of the world's population having their ID on one database that's already being abused....

Dunno if that's such a great idea tbh.

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
The majority of the world's population having their ID on one database that's already being abused....

Dunno if that's such a great idea tbh.
It's the only way to provide accountability. I dare say these giant tech firms have the wherewithal to find solutions to the issue you've rightly identified. But there isn't the will at present to do it. I think it'll come though, there's a bit of a groundswell developing against these social media firms..

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here