Maradona

WJC1848

Just A Radge
To paraphrase the venerable Sir, you may have noticed I hadn't posted anything for a while. You may not give a shit, however, as is your right. But mine was a self-imposed break of a month after my ill-placed remarks about Maradona. Being someone who often finds it hard to apologise, I unreservedly accept my remarks were inappropriate in the thread which was about the man's death. @barney was correct in pointing this out.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
To paraphrase the venerable Sir, you may have noticed I hadn't posted anything for a while. You may not give a shit, however, as is your right. But mine was a self-imposed break of a month after my ill-placed remarks about Maradona. Being someone who often finds it hard to apologise, I unreservedly accept my remarks were inappropriate in the thread which was about the man's death. @barney was correct in pointing this out.
Baws, are we meant to stay away for a month after posting something inappropriate? S'pose I'd better crack on then, hopefully be back in time for the next Bounce Euro trip.

Merry Christmas, happy Easter and have a cracking solstice.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Merry Xmas.
welcome back

Last edited:

Admin

I was getting worried about the pair of you, great to have you back.