• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Man U Protests

Seen the boy Glazer on tv this morning. He looks like a dodgy car salesman.

Loads of teams called United😀
Just hoping it wasn't the "there's only one United" nonsense the Man U fans spout 😀
It’s a thread about Man Utd, would have thought it was fairly obvious who I meant.

It’s a thread about Man Utd, would have thought it was fairly obvious who I meant.
I think he was being faseesh....phasseeshi...funny

They’ll be even more angry if, and I do fancy them over Chelsea in the final, City win the league and CL. Not good times for a man yoo fan

Knew exactly what you team you referred too but it's Manchester United not United,dozens of teams with United in their name but only one set of "fans" that insist there is only one United.
😀

Knew exactly what you team you referred too but it's Manchester United not United,dozens of teams with United in their name but only one set of "fans" that insist there is only one United.
😀
Disagree. Dundee United fans refer to themselves as united, so do (dirty) Leeds. Manchester City call themselves City, there’s other teams with that name too though.

This thread has been viewed 4626 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back