Magennis

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
I do not think its scapegoat L, if players are not performing then fans will moan, its up to him to prove us wrong. He was and has been poor in what I have seen.
We havent seen that much though, J.
If he'd been a regular starter then yes, by all means weigh in but, I'm with most here.
Let's judge him after 10-15 games next season.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Somebody up the thread a bit said he’s playing out of position. Like you I don’t know where his position is either.

I thought he was a box to box central midfielder.
So far he's played mainly wide right from what I've seen.
And when he has come off the bench into central midfield, he's looked more of an advanced player.
So I've honestly not a clue either.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I thought he was a box to box central midfielder.
So far he's played mainly wide right from what I've seen.
And when he has come off the bench into central midfield, he's looked more of an advanced player.
So I've honestly not a clue either.
Wide left?

I've not a clue either........

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
He will come good.

Have some patience.

Ross rates him very highly and was desperate to get him to Easter Road. Due to the bad injury he had, Covid illness and his lack of game time, the manager has already said it will be next season before we see the real Kyle Magennis.

Maybe so but you'd think we would have seen even flashes thus far and we've seen nothing...

Hattie

Donator
Im thinking he might be the type of player that needs to be at 100% fitness and strength for him to be able to play the game that suits him. Here’s hoping anyway..

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
To be honest I'm more concerned about Nisbet than Magennis. He doesn't have the excuse of injury / lack of consistent game time and I'd say his conversion rate of good chances to goals is well short of what I'd expect based on the hype.

Admin
To be honest I'm more concerned about Nisbet than Magennis. He doesn't have the excuse of injury / lack of consistent game time and I'd say his conversion rate of good chances to goals is well short of what I'd expect based on the hype.

But nowhere near as bad as Doidge.

Admin
Agreed but he's not a Ross signing and his performances are very much in line with my expectations. Which are low.
Nissy has excuses. Ironically two very positive Hibs fans discussing the wee tiny issues two good players have.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Nissy has excuses. Ironically two very positive Hibs fans discussing the wee tiny issues two good players have.
I'm not slating Nisbet, I'm more sticking up for Magennis. Just saying that considering their respective circumstances I'm more concerned about Nisbet than Magennis. Everything is relative though, I'm not particularly concerned about either.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £70.00