• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Lux-Sco

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Missy got last 10 coming on for a hopeless Dykes. Adams got the only goal but he missed a few sitters tae.

Haven't seen it yet.But the BBC site says Dykes assist?

Dykes was rotten, not the answer for me.

We need a target man in this system, but we’re struggling badly for a player who can do the job well. Dykes is the best option we have, but it’s not saying much.

I don’t think Adams and Nisbet would work as a two, too lightweight. And we’ve seen that Nisbet played his best stuff when linking with Doidge.

We need a target man in this system, but we’re struggling badly for a player who can do the job well. Dykes is the best option we have, but it’s not saying much.

I don’t think Adams and Nisbet would work as a two, too lightweight. And we’ve seen that Nisbet played his best stuff when linking with Doidge.
Imo if you dont have the player good enough for a system, then it defeats the purpose using someone not good enough, just so you can play that system 🤷‍♂️ Esp as a striker

Dykes so far on the highlites has had an assist, hit the post and was brought down leading to a sending off .I don't see where the complaints are coming from.

He was shite for the rest of the game?

So I'm seeing right now.

We should have had about 4.

🤣

I don’t want to start a new thread, cause it’s easy for me to sit on my lazy arse and come up with ideas🤪. But how about a euro sweepstakes with half the cash going to the bounce?
Just trust the admin to pull a team out the hat for us and tell us our pick? Fiver a head? Just an idea.

Didn't see tonight's game.

Has Shankland been selected for the Euros squad ?

Didn't see tonight's game.

Has Shankland been selected for the Euros squad ?
Nah, he didn't make the squad.

Imo if you dont have the player good enough for a system, then it defeats the purpose using someone not good enough, just so you can play that system 🤷‍♂️ Esp as a striker

I totally agree, but we don’t have enough good centre halves or a proper holding midfielder to play another system either.

I watched it last night. First thought of any significance was that Dykes flatters to deceive or put simply gash.
Secondly whose recorded a Scotland Euros single to be featured in a program about the upcoming dismal failure to be featured in Scotland's Jukebox #2.

BIG G

There’s a big name or two on STV tonight at 8pm talking about Scotland and the Euros......

There’s a big name or two on STV tonight at 8pm talking about Scotland and the Euros....
Just watching it now. Quality.

BIG G

He's fuckin hopeless.

Tin hat on, I think he's ok. Good assist in the last game.

Just watching it now. Quality.

BIG G

My views on Craig Levein’s tenure were edited out of the programme..

footage on the links looked alright

Tin hat on, I think he's ok. Good assist in the last game.

Me too, happy with him

My views on Craig Levein’s tenure were edited out of the programme..

No option if it's being shown before 9.00pm watershed.

This thread has been viewed 1109 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50