Lux-Sco

Zab

Admin
Dykes was rotten, not the answer for me.

We need a target man in this system, but we’re struggling badly for a player who can do the job well. Dykes is the best option we have, but it’s not saying much.

I don’t think Adams and Nisbet would work as a two, too lightweight. And we’ve seen that Nisbet played his best stuff when linking with Doidge.

Hattie

Donator
We need a target man in this system, but we’re struggling badly for a player who can do the job well. Dykes is the best option we have, but it’s not saying much.

I don’t think Adams and Nisbet would work as a two, too lightweight. And we’ve seen that Nisbet played his best stuff when linking with Doidge.
Imo if you dont have the player good enough for a system, then it defeats the purpose using someone not good enough, just so you can play that system 🤷‍♂️ Esp as a striker

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Dykes so far on the highlites has had an assist, hit the post and was brought down leading to a sending off .I don't see where the complaints are coming from.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
I don’t want to start a new thread, cause it’s easy for me to sit on my lazy arse and come up with ideas🤪. But how about a euro sweepstakes with half the cash going to the bounce?
Just trust the admin to pull a team out the hat for us and tell us our pick? Fiver a head? Just an idea.

Zab

Admin
Imo if you dont have the player good enough for a system, then it defeats the purpose using someone not good enough, just so you can play that system 🤷‍♂️ Esp as a striker

I totally agree, but we don’t have enough good centre halves or a proper holding midfielder to play another system either.

I watched it last night. First thought of any significance was that Dykes flatters to deceive or put simply gash.
Secondly whose recorded a Scotland Euros single to be featured in a program about the upcoming dismal failure to be featured in Scotland's Jukebox #2.

BIG G

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here