Luke Mitchell

Hattie

Donator
Well, a case a lot, well maybe not, know about. The circumstances behind this conviction and subsequent ignorance of actual dna of substances at site of killing is only a small part of this.
For such a lack of forensic, well i say a lack, i mean zero!! Evidence. Yet DNA and subsequent evidence deemed not worthy is mental. S massacre of a young girl and not a single bit of dna? How is that possible? Did he wash in acid? Statements changed from the day from 3 people to exactly the same changes of statements from the time? Very likely suspects, esp with resulting injuries you’d expect ignored... the list goes on.. mental.
Id be amazed if anyone thought different! I have never ever trusted the cops due to personal shit that they lied about with me.
Are they covering for a beast that is a police informer? Fuck knows, but this stinks

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Definitely suspect. I watched a documentary years ago and thought something didn't add up. Might need to revisit that one

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Even if he did do it. He shouldn't have been found guilty.
Not proven in any way, shape or form.

I was too young at the time to pay any actual attention, but my mums always thought he didn't do it.
Interesting that there's another suspect that they can't name but are pretty convinced the evidence stacked against him.

I think he might well be innocent...

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Was there anything new in the second part? Didn't see anything new in the first part - the guy talking about Mark Kane is still milking it - he previously tried to sell "his" story for 50k. I thought the programme was pretty exploitative of his mum, she's a pitiful soul and it just seemed like padding giving her airtime.

I wonder if he will ever be released given that he's never accepted responsibility for the crime.

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
Was there anything new in the second part? Didn't see anything new in the first part - the guy talking about Mark Kane is still milking it - he previously tried to sell "his" story for 50k. I thought the programme was pretty exploitative of his mum, she's a pitiful soul and it just seemed like padding giving her airtime.

I wonder if he will ever be released given that he's never accepted responsibility for the crime.
Hard to think what you'd do if your were the victim of a wrongful conviction. Express remorse to get parole or keep fighting it?
I'm probably stubborn enough to do 50 year

le Deej

New radge
Well, a case a lot, well maybe not, know about. The circumstances behind this conviction and subsequent ignorance of actual dna of substances at site of killing is only a small part of this.
For such a lack of forensic, well i say a lack, i mean zero!! Evidence. Yet DNA and subsequent evidence deemed not worthy is mental. S massacre of a young girl and not a single bit of dna? How is that possible? Did he wash in acid? Statements changed from the day from 3 people to exactly the same changes of statements from the time? Very likely suspects, esp with resulting injuries you’d expect ignored... the list goes on.. mental.
Id be amazed if anyone thought different! I have never ever trusted the cops due to personal shit that they lied about with me.
Are they covering for a beast that is a police informer? Fuck knows, but this stinks
As far as I understand it, there was a dna match. It belonged to the boyfriend of Jodie's sister. Apparently the dna from his sperm ended up on Jodie's bra because Jodie had borrowed a t-shirt and it had somehow transferred.
It seems the polis decided it was Mitchell from the start, so fitted him up.

le Deej

New radge
Definitely suspect. I watched a documentary years ago and thought something didn't add up. Might need to revisit that one
A book called Innocents Betrayed by Dr Sandra Lean is well worth reading. Amazon price is a bit steep, it's cheaper if you shop about a bit.

Hibee Kev

Well-Known Radge

The second episode concluded with the 2 cops that had re-examined the case deciding Luke was innocent and they had uncovered a new prime suspect who they couldn’t name. Not sure if this mystery character has been mentioned before or not.

DarrenSQH

Legendary Radge
The show picked and choose the evidence they wanted to talk about. No mention that his brother testified that luke Mitchell was lying about his alibi and whereabouts.

He also had carved "JJ 1989-2003" into his knife holder. Strange stuff for an innocent person to do whos the main suspect.

Felt bad for Jodis family having they 2 ex police clowns lie in the spot the body was found and pretend to slice up the body like it was. The shows so called experts were extremely bias.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
The second episode concluded with the 2 cops that had re-examined the case deciding Luke was innocent and they had uncovered a new prime suspect who they couldn’t name. Not sure if this mystery character has been mentioned before or not.
Da Vinci is a clue tae this mystery character Kev.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
It was very thought provoking, but also very biased.
The jury found him guilty in 1day which is very quick considering the length of the trial and evidence.
3 appeals have been rejected, that is 9 of the finest legal brains in the country deciding he was guilty. Is the legal system in this country really that corrupt ? Surely not, maybe I'm mega naive.
As for the 2 former detectives, I thought they were comical, they had convinced themselves it was almost definitely erm , him, him him or them. One of them said in 20+ years of policing , my gut instinct has never been wrong.
Aye, ok pal.

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
It was very thought provoking, but also very biased.
The jury found him guilty in 1day which is very quick considering the length of the trial and evidence.
3 appeals have been rejected, that is 9 of the finest legal brains in the country deciding he was guilty. Is the legal system in this country really that corrupt ? Surely not, maybe I'm mega naive.
As for the 2 former detectives, I thought they were comical, they had convinced themselves it was almost definitely erm , him, him him or them. One of them said in 20+ years of policing , my gut instinct has never been wrong.
Aye, ok pal.
How can any police officer come out with such a ridiculous statement. Maybe there's 20+ years of unsafe convictions that need looked at.
Watched the Jeremy Bamber programme a few weeks ago and it seems they'd not changed much in 20 years.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Don’t worry when there’s been news reports for so long about the same thing. Was there not chat that the last suspect on the program was her own brother??

D73A4033-55C2-4672-8E97-627EF8850199.jpeg

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
In no way,shape or form can it be considered a safe conviction.
Zero forensic evidence against Mitchell but sperms samples from someone else on Jodis clothes and fresh sperm in a condom beside the body.
Main prosecution witness couldn't identify Mitchell in court and her cousin and his moped pal claimed not to remember anything about the day of the murder.
Is he guilty?Dunno but he definitely didn't get a fair trial,the length of time between the murder and his arrest shows how little evidence the police had and his demonisation at the hands of the media,rembering he was still technically a child,was scandalous.

Hattie

Donator
In no way,shape or form can it be considered a safe conviction.
Zero forensic evidence against Mitchell but sperms samples from someone else on Jodis clothes and fresh sperm in a condom beside the body.
Main prosecution witness couldn't identify Mitchell in court and her cousin and his moped pal claimed not to remember anything about the day of the murder.
Is he guilty?Dunno but he definitely didn't get a fair trial,the length of time between the murder and his arrest shows how little evidence the police had and his demonisation at the hands of the media,rembering he was still technically a child,was scandalous.
Witness statements changed in court.... it was a farce, actual zero evidence.. all the manson stuff fabricated by the press. Disregarding sperm on sisters boyfriends top AND a freshly used condom?? Moped seen at the scene of crime at the precise time. The person who said they saw luke at the roadside couldn’t pick him out in court, the same person who was driving round a bend on a narrow road when she said she saw him 👀 When you have QC’s and Forensic experts in disbelief at the total lack of incriminating evidence in what was basically a massacre of a girl beggars belief. That kind of murder and no blood, cuts, scratches and he had dirt under his finger nails as clearly had not even washed his hands, never mind scrubbing himself clean of blood! Thats just ludicrous

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Unread Posts