• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Looks like the gunts have had it.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
I don't buy The Sun, but the headlines come up in my news feed.
BJ is going to call a halt to all football. No postponement. Finished for this season at least.
Apparently, according to Accies vice chair, Les Gray, to call the season null and void would mean returning S/T money, sponsorship money , and TV money( more crucial in England obviously).
Well see.

Not convinced it’s upto floppy head to decide the outcome of the leagues.

Scottish football authorities are doing their usual and dripfeeding information via the press to see the reaction from clubs and fans. Suggesting BawJaws makes the decision is laughable and surely not their idea to take some of the heat away from them!

Based on what I have read from various sources the last 24hrs their preferred option is for current league positions to stand. As a neutral observer ? I conclude that this seems entirely fair.

Cup semis to take place in August ✅

Scottish football authorities are doing their usual and dripfeeding information via the press to see the reaction from clubs and fans. Suggesting BawJaws makes the decision is laughable and surely not their idea to take some of the heat away from them!

Based on what I have read from various sources the last 24hrs their preferred option is for current league positions to stand. As a neutral observer ? I conclude that this seems entirely fair.

I dont think Johnson is actually doing anything other than stopping mass gatherings.
It's the quote from Les Gray that seems to suggest the outcome.
Time will tell.

I dont think Johnson is actually doing anything other than stopping mass gatherings.
It's the quote from Les Gray that seems to suggest the outcome.
Time will tell.
Oh boy! Hopefully we won't go down the music pun road again!

Oh boy! Hopefully we won't go down the music pun road again!
Only if that road is muddy.....

Sorry.....

Sorry.....
That's right, ....

Sorry.....
That’s right that’s right , seasons over

See that muppet Sutton thinks it would be wrong to award liverpool the championshi

Hows that gonnae work then when the winners o' the Scottish cup get a european place , which I'm hoping would've been us . Tae be honest I couldnae gie a fuck whether Hertz go doon or no' ,I'm mair concerned how it affects us

Oh I do!That's right that's right.

Financially United need promotion more than hearts need to stay up...given hearts fans are putting trillions into their club :coffee1:

Hope they're doon.Even if they're allowed to stay up, here's yin for next year's Derby: Ye know, ye know, ye know/ye should've have been doon below/ Had there been a vaccine for Covid nineteen/ ye'd been playing Real Dunfermline

Apparently the SFA are going to relegate Hearts, rumour is Budge will mount legal challenge if they do.

Dundee Utd could do the same

Dundee Utd could do the same
Yup I'm also told UEFA are setting out what happens and that member organisations will follow that process, your never going to keep everyone happy.

One club has contacted the SFA/ SPFL asking them to declare the season full & void.

Wonder which club?

One club has contacted the SFA/ SPFL asking them to declare the season full & void.

Wonder which club?
Sevco or the hunts probably Dont think they can do that 70 percent through a season, whose going to reimburse all ticket sales....

Well that's one club coming out and asking for it to be voided

Not a single league anywhere in the world has said the same

Only in Scotland

Bitter

They are bottom coz they have been the worst team, why should they be saved?

Apparently the SFA are going to relegate Gunts, rumour is Budge will mount legal challenge if they do.

Budgey has enough on her plate and should be concentrating more on Corona than legal battles to try and save the worst team in the league from being relegated. Obviously hope she gets through this.

Surely you'd take the prize money?

How the hell can Rangers contest and risk giving everything back to UEFA and the SPFL

They'll go the wall again

Apparently the SFA are going to relegate Gunts, rumour is Budge will mount legal challenge if they do.

Surely the league is the SFAs club,if they dont accept it....they could just expel them from it.

Whatever decision is made in football...its going tobe a legal minefield.

The gunts have been the worst in Scotland for over a year now on league form...so only fitting they go down.

The longer this drags on....the more the gunts debt builds up.
They have a coach and a few players still getting paid huge sums of cash in the meantime. :-)

Budge basically told the papers today that she's prepared to take the SPFL to court if they relegate Hearts.

Think Hearts and Rangers have been told the outcome of this season haha , news reporter said they have info that no football will be played by August or September at earliest, Sevco fans going on about voiding the season because that's what happened in 1940 odds or some shite.

Last edited:
She is on Spoundsound on radio Scotland in the next hour. (I think?).

To void a season would mean the league handing back sponsorship income meaning no prize money. It would mean clubs handing back sponsorship income and season tickets... but still having to honour wages and operating costs.

There’s no way the two teams pushing for a void season can afford to swallow that.

Apparently something was released by the SPFL today to soften the blow, Rangers have been told Celtic are being announced champions and Hearts are being told they are going down, UEFA have told member organisations what they must do is what's doing the rounds and the scottish football authorities must adhere to those rules.

Sounds like Hearts are up the shitter financially again.

Last edited:
Apparently something was released by the SPFL today to soften the blow, Huns have been told Smellies... are being announced champions and Gunts are being told they are going down, UEFA have told member organisations what they must do is what's doing the rounds and the scottish football authorities must adhere to those rules.

Sounds like Gunts are up the shitter financially again.
Just seen Zelda saying they will lose 1million in April, hope they dinnae go bust, division 3 wid be good.

She would have to take UEFA to court if it was their decision. ?? now that would be fun

She would have to take UEFA to court if it was their decision. ?? now that would be fun
She’s shitin hersel, nearly in tears.

Aye. Challenging the SFA would be possible, but to take on UEFA on their own could put hertz out of business.

For those calling for an expanded league next season with an increased number of relegation slots when this is all sorted.

You know fine well the gunts would have a blinder of a season while we would somehow contrive to have one of our worst seasons ever and go down!

I don’t agree with it, but I’ll be surprised if they don’t expand the league. It’s the way they’ll have to go through the least legal battles.

There will be no relegation and Dundee Utd and Inverness coming up. Three down and one up next season.

You cant have a champion but no relegation

It's impossible to void the season, thatll be a bigger legal battle than any 1 clubs attempt.

Itll be in paperwork and air tight that the footballing powers have full control in this, UEFA have apparently said if the season is more than 50% complete then the season can be finished as it stands.

Hearts and other relegated clubs elsewhere will receive a larger payment and prize money for this season will be shared out more evenly than usual.

I seen that we're having to lobby the government for access to funds they're freeing up to support the EPL tho...

Budge greetin' to the media about £1M in lost revenue due to Covid-19, like it doesn't affect every other club in the country. Hibs stand to lose more than that with both halves of the old firm still due to visit ER.

Reckon the Gunts are rooked and are absolutely fucked. They will have to suck it up and accept their relegation if they want to receive their prize money to help keep them afloat. All Budge's grandstanding is just to keep the maroon hordes onside, and maybe instill a sense of injustice.

Budge on radio saying now is a great time to get together and talk about a more competitive league....oh the irony!

Could the remaining games not be decided by xbox?

Not that I've ever had an xbox.

This thread has been viewed 35663 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50