Longbangers Podcast

Longbangers

New radge
Listened last thing. Had some ironing to do so listened again, is this a record? Really enjoyed it. The bedwetting/happy clapping following results crosses fan websites, teams and even International borders I would imagine. Notice an episode with that eejit @Power on. Will listen later tonight and catch up with some Hibs Talk. Keep up the splendid work folks.

BIG G

Power

VIP Member
Listened last thing. Had some ironing to do so listened again, is this a record? Really enjoyed it. The bedwetting/happy clapping following results crosses fan websites, teams and even International borders I would imagine. Notice an episode with that eejit @Power on. Will listen later tonight and catch up with some Hibs Talk. Keep up the splendid work folks.

BIG G

Spot on characteristic description right there G.
Enjoyed recording it with them despite the dodgy Headphones 🎧 borrowed from the wife (sounds like I’m on the moon. Again).

Longbangers

New radge

Longbangers

New radge

Longbangers

New radge
We’re doing our usual Thursday Shortbangers tomorrow, so if anyone wants a question featured, stick it on this thread and we’ll get through as many as we can. We’ve already got some belters on Twitter for it!

Longbangers

New radge
John took over hosting duties this week, so a wee change from our usual podcast, and pedantic hibee was back as well.

✅Celtic review
✅Money talks?
✅Dougie Tripod
✅Hamilton preview
AND MORE

Apple:
‎Longbangers: Longbangers Ep 68: The Good, The Bad, and the Fulton on Apple Podcasts

Spotify
Longbangers Ep 68: The Good, The Bad, and the Fulton - Longbangers

YouTube:

We’re also recording Shortbangers tonight, last couple of episodes have gone down really well and the biggest part of that is having some great questions submitted by our listeners.

If you have any questions at all, you can tweet us @Longbangers or post them on this thread, we’d love to get your input!

Finally, shout out to Down The Slope for their excellent Matty Jack interview, if you haven’t heard it yet - it’s well worth your time.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks