Longbangers Podcast

Longbangers

Bounce Radge
Reactions: Zab

Longbangers

Bounce Radge
Longbangers 64: Special Fish with Graeme Mathie We’re joined by Hibernian’s Sporting Director to discuss:
✅recruitment
✅manager changes
✅Covid response
✅not binning the academy and much more!

Really hope you listen to this one, Graeme was a great guest and a real ambassador for the club.

Apple podcasts:
‎Longbangers on Apple Podcasts

Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/episode/7xR8uysTNwzhZJ8jfdYDwM?si=UaJZn4yBSOyXc1I57v7rfA

Anchor/Web:
https://anchor.fm/longbangers/episodes/Longbangers-64-Special-Fish-with-Graeme-Mathie-eilmfu

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Enjoyed that again. Recommend to all Bouncers. Added bonus of hearing the splendid singer songwriter Tom Fairnie's musical introduction. Was at the same school, though a few years above me.
Another talented artistic Hibee.

Keep up the good work folks.

BIG G

Last edited:

Longbangers

Bounce Radge
Enjoyed that again. Recommend to all Bouncers. Added bonus of hearing the splendid singer songwriter Tom Fairnie's musical introduction. Was at the same school, though a few years above me.
Another talented artistic Hibee.

Keep up the good work folks.

BIG G
Thanks again, Gordon. I passed on your comments to my dad. Would you have been in his brother Danny’s year, maybe?

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Thanks again, Gordon. I passed on your comments to my dad. Would you have been in his brother Danny’s year, maybe?
No idea there was a family connection Mathew. I stayed in the Wimpey's as did Danny Fairnie, who I think passed away a while wee while back. I may be mistaken. Though I've stayed in Leith for 40 years I have followed Tom's recording journey and Texan adventure. Small world.

BIG G

Longbangers

Bounce Radge
No idea there was a family connection Mathew. I stayed in the Wimpey's as did Danny Fairnie, who I think passed away a while wee while back. I may be mistaken. Though I've stayed in Leith for 40 years I have followed Tom's recording journey and Texan adventure. Small world.

BIG G
Sadly you’re right about Danny, he passed about 15/16 years ago - he was a great guy and played a huge part in me loving Hibs as much as i do.
My dad will be chuffed that someone’s interested!

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Sadly you’re right about Danny, he passed about 15/16 years ago - he was a great guy and played a huge part in me loving Hibs as much as i do.
My dad will be chuffed that someone’s interested!
Tell your Dad that Peter Gillan is an old pal of mines. Another Musselburgh musician and Hibee. Peter and Yard of Ale did a fundraiser for the Austin,Texas recording session.

'Lightning in the Dark ", which I have is brilliant and worthy of everyones efforts.

BIG G

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old