Lokomotiv Moscow Kit....

KerPlunk

Well-Known Radge
Saw a thread on .net (I'm not registered there) re. Loko kit but some guys think gear is too expensive from subsidesports (£45.00)
The site where I found my avatar may be an alternative. $49.00 equates to about £28.00 at current rate of exchange, so if a bunch of folk clubbed together, maybe a Bounce order could be organised ?

BTW, this site has good history info. on Loko.

www.lokousa.com/desc_u1.php

:hmmm

egb_hibs

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
KerPlunk said:
Saw a thread on .net (I'm not registered there) re. Loko kit but some guys think gear is too expensive from subsidesports (45.00)
The site where I found my avatar may be an alternative. $49.00 equates to about 28.00 at current rate of exchange, so if a bunch of folk clubbed together, maybe a Bounce order could be organised ?

BTW, this site has good history info. on Loko.

www.lokousa.com/desc_u1.php

:hmmm
A few years ago - I think for the champs league - they had a corker, replete with cool soviet-chic industrial design on the front.

Clery hibee

A Radge is a Pregnant Fish!
Well its got green in it, so i could be swayed into buying one. Not sure if i like the red and green together tho!!!

mapleleafhibee

Just A Radge
Keep your money for our new strip, nice to remember GaryO his memories are a thing of the past ,but put the money into our future and help Mogga it will only make us stronger. :thumbgrin

Hibs Resident

Russian Radge
MAPLE LEAF HIBEE said:
Keep your money for our new strip, nice to remember GaryO his memories are a thing of the past ,but put the money into our future and help Mogga it will only make us stronger. :thumbgrin
Great words! Why should we buy Loko strip? :dunno:

Thomo

Well-Known Radge
Hibs Resident said:
Great words! Why should we buy Loko strip? :dunno:
Exactly, apart from take our main striker what have they ever done for Hibs :dunno:

Power

Legendary Radge
Buy Hibs. Buy Hibs and Buy Hibs again. Support the Club = support the team.

Will you buy a Old firm or Championships sides strip when Riordan leaves? :hmmm

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here