• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Livingston 1 v 0 Hibs

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
We go again, small crowd expected at the Spagettihad with games coming thick and fast for Hibs. Although I live in livi I have never liked them. With the cold dreich weather and an early start for London on Thursday I will be skipping pints and heading straight to the game.

Team wise I have heard not heard any gossip so expect the following team.

Macey

McGinn

Porto

Hanlon

Doig

JDH

Newell

Cadden

Campbell

Boyler and

Nissie again

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever

Last edited:
We go again, small crowd expected at the Spagettihad with games coming thick and fast for Hibs. Although I live in livi I have never liked them. With the cold dreich weather and an early start for London on Thursday I will be skipping pints and heading straight to the game.

Macey

McGinn

Porto

Hanlon

Doig

JDH

Newell
Cadden

Boyler and

Nissie again

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever

No sure we’re good enough to go with only ten players…

I’d go:
Macey
Cadden Porteous Hanlon Doig
Campbell JDH Newell
Boyle Nisbet Murphy

No sure we’re good enough to go with only ten players…

I’d go:
Macey
Cadden Porteous Hanlon Doig
Campbell JDH Newell
Boyle Nisbet Murphy
Doh. Missed the excellent Cadden..

Doh. Missed the excellent Cadden..
Can you turn up and pay at the gate because it will be a last minute decision, just can’t get my mojo going for hibs just now

Can you turn up and pay at the gate because it will be a last minute decision, just can’t get my mojo going for hibs just now
You can turn up and play 🤣🤣🤣

auld one’s are the best 😜

I wouldn’t bother.
Livi usually have one cash gate, no change, and a volunteer manning it.
If you turn up early, you’ll get in by half time.

I hope we change things up a bit.

We won’t though.

Livingston released last minute eticketing direct to Hearts fans for their game at the weekend - I’ve asked the question if same for us tomorrow. I’ll keep you in the loop.

As Doc mentioned. ‘Pay at the gate’ through there was atrocious last two times in 2019. Queues the length of Leith Walk.

Not too bothered about who plays.Just beat them.Pleeeeease.

Livingston released last minute eticketing direct to Hearts fans for their game at the weekend - I’ve asked the question if same for us tomorrow. I’ll keep you in the loop.

As Doc mentioned. ‘Pay at the gate’ through there was atrocious last two times in 2019. Queues the length of Leith Walk.

Ended up in home stand last time and moved at half time as queues mental

Macey

McGinn

Porto

Hanlon

Doig

JDH

Newell

Campbell

Boyler and

Nissie again

Thoughts?

Hibernian
I hope we change things up a bit.

We won’t though.
This

This one is huge. An absolute must win.

There is nothing to hide behind tonight. The vast majority of our best players are fit and ready and the form and quality of the opposition is low.

There is nothing to hide behind tonight. The vast majority of our best players are fit and ready and the form and quality of the opposition is low.

Agreed. We can’t be hearing about bad luck or being the better team, three points is a must.

Having found some mandies under the couch, it's a new( well....refurbished) cooler, calmer me that is heading for Livingston( new town) tonight with my son.
Hoping for a scoreline somewhat better than our last viewing of our beloved Hibernian FC....( 0-3 skelping by the arabs).
However, the total shambles that masquerades as a football pitch may well spoil the entertainment.
0-1 will satisfy tonight.
Any suggestions as to parking?
Thank You.

No more ranting and raving.
Responses will be censored before posting on this forum.

Having found some mandies under the couch, it's a new( well....refurbished) cooler, calmer me that is heading for Livingston( new town) tonight with my son.
Hoping for a scoreline somewhat better than our last viewing of our beloved Hibernian FC....( 0-3 skelping by the arabs).
However, the total shambles that masquerades as a football pitch may well spoil the entertainment.
0-1 will satisfy tonight.
Any suggestions as to parking?
Thank You.

No more ranting and raving.
Responses will be censored before posting on this forum.
If you get there after six, parking is free in large open "surface" car park south of the designer centre (Wetherspoons side).

If down shopping, the multi storey is a lot cheaper. just move your car at 6.

Maybe see you there?

Don't win tonight and I'd consider our chances for top 4 over tbh.

If you get there after six, parking is free in large open "surface" car park south of the designer centre (Wetherspoons side).

If down shopping, the multi storey is a lot cheaper. just move your car at 6.

Maybe see you there?

It will be nearer 7
It's a while since I've seen you, but I'll know you.
You'll be the one pushing Shrinks Bath chair.....

It will be nearer 7
It's a while since I've seen you, but I'll know you.
You'll be the one pushing Shrinks Bath chair.....

The very man.

Win is a must tonight, I don’t care how it’s done or by what scoreline. Just go out, get the job done and bring the back 3 points please Hibs.

Livi twitter just stuck up a link for Hibs fans to buy etickets to attend. Looks to be same system as hibs so I've bought them and saved on my phones wallet. Saves being in that nightmare Q to get a ticket at the ground.

Hibs have now added a tweet to the same affect.

Good news.
The cash gate there is the worst in Scottish Football. An absolute nightmare, and I doubt covid will have improved it any.

thanks for putting up the link D, M.

Advice to all is to give a fair bit of time to gain access tonight - access has been notoriously slow at these games back in 2019.

Any non-refunded tickets for the original fixture are still valid.

last minute call to head along? recommend buying eticket direct from Livingston to save you time

🇳🇬 Hibs fans in the Nordan East Stand
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/EDP/Event/Index/23

Avoid pay at the gate - was chaos last time

It’ll be IPTV again for me.

Still in Mexico.

2-0 Hibs.

GGTTH

I doubt I'll see this one,i've got nae money and I've had no luck with hesgoals.I'll just follow the live updates from the beeb.

I doubt I'll see this one,i've got nae money and I've had no luck with hesgoals.I'll just follow the live updates from the beeb.
Hesgoals will be full of champions league links but might get lucky later on cos livi tv will have it

Players need to start putting in performances,much needed points and claiming their final place at stake

Come on Hibs

Hesgoals will be full of champions league links but might get lucky later on cos livi tv will have it
should be on

Nae Cadden?

Attachments

• 6DC9B6F9-1899-4068-B517-03BC699FA5DF.jpeg
    6DC9B6F9-1899-4068-B517-03BC699FA5DF.jpeg
    514.3 KB · Views: 32
Cadden injured?

Murphy in

Extra player in attack though 👌

Attavking lineup

Can't even get Nisbets number right

Cadden injured?

Murphy in
Yes he’s injured otherwise would be the same line-up as saturday

Better no be a wasted journey. Mon the hibees!!!

Pitch looks soaking wet. That may make it a bit less shit.

Mon the hibees
16389926089733895403459750817669.jpg

Started well

Ffs

This thread has been viewed 18139 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50