Live Streams From ER

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
To whoever is responsible for overseeing the match day coverage from Easter Road, this has to be improved for next season. I speak for myself and many others who have shelled out large sums of money for season tickets for themselves and family. Something we are not getting the full advantage of.

The very least the club could do is to make sure they have the best streaming platform possible for the 11,000 fans that have paid significant amounts of money in exceptionally difficult times for.

We should be able to hit play and not constantly have to reload/ sign in due to technical issues. I'm fairly IT literate and like many others have had issues on various devices from mobiles to tablets to laptops when watching our games and I know a good few other supporters that have experienced similar.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Fed up with the 'that'll do them' attitude. The service has been pish poor all season. I saw what I was missing when watching Premium last week. The difference in quality was palpable.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Today was the first time I've had any issue at all apart from the first few matches. Apart from the mad volume issues right enough.

Tkraz

Tigers ya Radge!
It's been atrocious, as an overseas subscriber, who effectively pays the price of a season ticket for that, it barely works and like you say - working is a very loose definition as it needs constant attention just to stop it from breaking.

I won't be subscribing next year - ESPN has most of our games and I've raised the concerns directly with the club on multiple occasions and it is, as you say - clear that the attitude is 'good enough' - despite the claims being made around investment.

Boo

Just A Radge
To whoever is responsible for overseeing the match day coverage from Easter Road, this has to be improved for next season. I speak for myself and many others who have shelled out large sums of money for season tickets for themselves and family. Something we are not getting the full advantage of.

The very least the club could do is to make sure they have the best streaming platform possible for the 11,000 fans that have paid significant amounts of money in exceptionally difficult times for.

We should be able to hit play and not constantly have to reload/ sign in due to technical issues. I'm fairly IT literate and like many others have had issues on various devices from mobiles to tablets to laptops when watching our games and I know a good few other supporters that have experienced similar.
Have you addressed this directly with the club ? If so can I ask what response they have given you ?
This sort of thing really F s me off , hibs have done very well with fans backing them in season. Ticket sales and the least they could do as you say is ensure perfect streaming to these people.

I had a meeting with hibs ( Laura M was one ) over a year ago in connection with a product that ensures ID , no need to sign on user name and password etc etc - the follow up from her was in my opinion poor and she missed a real opportunity.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £25.00

Unread Posts