Little pinkie update

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

moathibby

Legendary Radge
After me saying i had knckered my pinkie celebrating a goal yesterday.I thought I would tell you what happened.After spending the night with a throbbing finger, I went to Minor Injuries at the Western this morning and got my finger x-rayed.
It turns out I've torn the extensor tendon in my finger,and haven't broken the mallet bone. So I've to keep my finger in a splint for the time being and I'm being sent to Orthopedics. But the nurse says that Orthopedics will probably not be able to do anything for me.
Anyway I've to keep my finger in a splint for the time being, otherwise I could end up with a permanently bent finger.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
After me saying i had knckered my pinkie celebrating a goal yesterday.I thought I would tell you what happened.After spending the night with a throbbing finger, I went to Minor Injuries at the Western this morning and got my finger x-rayed.
It turns out I've torn the extensor tendon in my finger,and haven't broken the mallet bone. So I've to keep my finger in a splint for the time being and I'm being sent to Orthopedics. But the nurse says that Orthopedics will probably not be able to do anything for me.
Anyway I've to keep my finger in a splint for the time being, otherwise I could end up with a permanently bent finger.
Ouch, hope it's not too painful and recovered in time for further exuberance at the final.

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
I was going to suggest taping to the next finger as there's usually not much to be done.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Is this scars top trumps?Do you want to see the one the Sick Kids gave me? It was for a muscle biopsy.My mum who teached sewing should have made them take the stiches out and do them again.

Get well soon Angus.

BIG G

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here