LG and JC

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Reaction score
Having seen they are now peripheral playes at Dundee, do people here still think they would have done a job for us. Has their progress been stunted ar Dee or have they simply given up?

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Not me, Jase although a Hibs legend has never been prolific at a level higher than the Championship and Griffiths looks too comfy, like he can't be arsed any more. He's also a pervert who I don't want anywhere near the club

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
I still wouldn't be against Jase coming back, I think Jase still has room to improve, reckon the other boy gets ahead of him due to the amount of running and chasing he does, whereas Jase is more of a finisher, despite the amount of touches he wants.
His goal against us early in the season was an example of this, created space and finished pretty easily. He'd score sitters for fun.

That said, we can and should be looking for better.

Leigh is finished as a top level forward, he just doesn't look up for it anymore.

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Jason i would take back, still plenty desire and fight from him, Griffiths looks like hes let himself go and from what ive seen of him this season lacks interest.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Leigh Griffiths is a scottish football tragedy IMO.
A wonderful, naturally gifted striker who just did not have the self-discipline or the maturity to develop into the truly top class player he should have done. He should have been playing in the English Premiership for years now, and be Scotland's leading goalscorer and our main asset in qualifying for the World Cup. He could have been the difference at the Euros this summer when Scotland's chronic lack of goalscorers came back to haunt us yet again. We have seen others in Scotland go down this road, but somehow to me the Griffiths story seems more painful than any other.

Jason Cummings was exactly what Hibs needed in the Championship. Neil Lennon to his credit knew that, and that is why he persuaded Cummings to stay at Hibs another season after our scottish cup win (he wanted to leave right after it). Lennon knew we needed his goals to ensure promotion and he was right...we did. I think Jason was of those lads who found his level and was just not capable of going any higher in the game. A natural penalty box goalscorer at our level back then, but that was it. He was a gallus, confident guy as well, and also played a major part in our scottish cup success in 2016. I wasn't at the match on Tuesday night but I am saddened to hear he was booed by a few Hibs "fans" who have very short memories. I can never understand the mentality of fans who boo and jeer former players. Football is a career like any other...players move on.

Last edited:

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I think JC would have done a job for us. Would have certainly put more effort in than Nisbet has done of late.

WJC1848

Just A Radge
Reaction score
I am not condoning the booing of Griffiths or Cummings in any way but the reception Cummings got on Tuesday was mooted compared with what he got earlier in the season at Dens Park because the arseholes who abused him then couldn't hide on Tuesday, as they did at Dens Park, in their like-minded group. But quite a few people, wife and me included, applauded the laddie when he came on the other night, because whether the arseholes like it or not, he will forever be a legend, after his 2016 Cup exploits, that goal at Tynie being his main contribution. I wish the daft laddie well: just no' against the Hibs.
Sorry, didn't check the mooted, which should have been "muted".

Last edited:

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Reaction score
I am not condoning the booing of Griffiths or Cummings in any way but the reception Cummings got on Tuesday was mooted compared with what he got earlier in the season at Dens Park because the arseholes who abused him then couldn't hide on Tuesday, as they did at Dens Park, in their like-minded group. But quite a few people, wife and me included, applauded the laddie when he came on the other night, because whether the arseholes like it or not, he will forever be a legend, after his 2016 Cup exploits, that goal at Tynie being his main contribution. I wish the daft laddie well: just no' against the Hibs.
And who can forget his wrestling video , i like JC just a young lad playing football and being a bit mad (the best players from years ago tended to be a bit mad)

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
Jase in trouble with Dundee today.
Attended an event at the Hydro last night without permission.
Sent home from training today.

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I never boo former players, I don’t applaud them either to be fair.

JC, daft laddie who isn’t a laddie anymore, nothing against him but glad we didn’t resign him and he only has himself to blame as he really should have matured a bit by now.

cleanyman

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
JC at least still looks like a footballer. He's got time on his side so if he keeps himself fit he can rebuild.

Griffiths is finished and least said on that moron the better.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Imagine what these lads could have done if they even put half the effort Kenny Miller put in during his career.
Leigh Griffiths has had far a more successful career than Kenny Miller however I get the point you're trying to make. Miller was a model professional although did much care for him after he left us.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here