• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Lennon Same Shite Different Club

You'll all be pleased to hear I'm finished with this line of chat.

Delighted to hear it, please refrain from using the term “ImAFanny” anywhere on this forum in future.

I come up 4/5 times a year for a game when we"re allowed.
Post 237 jfp1302 said " so am I a ImAFanny fuck for sharing the same beliefs as some of the celtic support and also coming from irish parents.
Post 241 me " as much as I'm an orange proddy hun fuck because I'm a protestant"
Translation as you seem to need it. " you wouldnt be called a ImAFanny fuck just because of your religion and parentage just as I wouldnt be called an orange hun etc just because of my religion and parentage".
I didnt make a point of being a Scottish protestant I used it in context as I dont give a stuff about it
If you're going to have a go at me please get it fuckin right.

Big G everybody who disagrees with your stance is either a racist or a fuckin nazi . You'll all be pleased to hear I'm finished with this line of chat.
I would just like to add finally that a few of you on here having a go at me liked a post with the term " gypos referring to Celtic in it including 1875. Opinions as to what is offensive eh

On a human level, I find it hard to watch Lennon's meltdown.He'll probably never get near a management job again in football of a reasonable standard. That is sad even though he can be a bit of an arrogant c**t. He is not the only, and won't be the last, c**t of that type in football management!
I'll try to remember him by the aeroplane at ER and not for any of other antics.

Some of the discussion on this thread has been a bit close to the knuckle, but since I'm from the same community and background as Lennon, I think that I should get a dispensation from the rules of political correctness when using terminology in relation to Lennon that would be inappropriate if used by someone a different background, much in the same way as people of colour in the US use the 'N' word to describe other people of colour.

"Where's this going"?, you ask.
Well, now that his management career is in tatters, he might well pursue a career in acting. He could always be the main protagonist of any gangland drama set in Glasgow, to be called ImAFanny Blunders.

Is that me banned?

On a human level, I find it hard to watch Lennon's meltdown.He'll probably never get near a management job again in football of a reasonable standard. That is sad even though he can be a bit of an arrogant c**t. He is not the only, and won't be the last, c**t of that type in football management!
I'll try to remember him by the aeroplane at ER and not for any of other antics.

Some of the discussion on this thread has been a bit close to the knuckle, but since I'm from the same community and background as Lennon, I think that I should get a dispensation from the rules of political correctness when using terminology in relation to Lennon that would be inappropriate if used by someone a different background, much in the same way as people of colour in the US use the 'N' word to describe other people of colour.

"Where's this going"?, you ask.
Well, now that his management career is in tatters, he might well pursue a career in acting. He could always be the main protagonist of any gangland drama set in Glasgow, to be called ImAFanny Blunders.

Is that me banned?
I liked it cause I'm fucked if I know how to put a laughy face in

Anyway back to Lenny

67 points

Highest total ever

Good times

Some good times undoubtedly. His pettiness and behaviour at other times was embarrassing and annoying.
That team selection away to Kilmarnock....

“Lenny” had his moments right enough.

Anyway back to Lenny

67 points

Highest total ever

Good times
Anyone that thinks they are bigger than our club gets fuck all respect from me

Anyone that thinks they are bigger than our club gets fuck all respect from me

Cool

Bring back Hecky, Calderwood and Butcher

Anyway back to Lenny

67 points

Highest total ever

Good times

The run in that season was a tremendous time to watch Hibs. The team played with freedom and belief, and produced some bonkers results in the process. It’s a shame an all too predictably drab draw at Pittodrie, and an even more predictable defeat in Gorgie, ultimately cost us 2nd.

The run in that season was a tremendous time to watch Hibs. The team played with freedom and belief, and produced some bonkers results in the process. It’s a shame an all too predictably drab draw at Pittodrie, and an even more predictable defeat in Gorgie, ultimately cost us 2nd.

Pish penalty as well

I would have taken MacLaren off them as he was lucky to score that penalty at Ibrox

There are days like these where I could give up the fucking bounce.
ImAFanny isn’t an acceptable term to be throwing about.

I think it’s best we either get this thread back on track about Neil Lennon leaving Celtic, or just shut it down.
Good idea cos this is beginning to resemble the scene in Mick Bassett football manager were the Republic,England and Scotland cross swords in the airport terminal on the way to the World Cup!!!!
By the way is it true that Neil Lennon is leaving in a horse drawn caravan with a couple of lurchers in towe?
Calm down calm down only joking.

It might have all hung on McLaren's missed penalty at Pittodrie. If we'd won that game, Lennon might not have tried to be a smartarse at the PBS, which ultimately was his - and our - undoing.

That team selection away to Kilmarnock....
Here it is 3-5-2
Bogdan
Porteous McGregor Hanlon
Whittaker Ambrose Milligan Mallan Nelom
Boyle Kamberi

It might have all hung on McLaren's missed penalty at Pittodrie. If we'd won that game, Lennon might not have tried to be a smartarse at the PBS, which ultimately was his - and our - undoing.

Aye good shout... The finest of fine margins!

Here it is 3-5-2
Bogdan
Porteous McGregor Hanlon
Boyle Kamberi

Wow... what the actual?!

Here it is 3-5-2
Bogdan
Porteous McGregor Hanlon
Boyle Kamberi
On the bench
Marciano, Horgan, Maclaren, Stevenson, Mavrias, Shaw,Mackie

Outrageous though it undoubtedly appeared at the time, in retrospect maybe only one change away from being a plausible selection

Big G everybody who disagrees with your stance is either a racist or a fuckin nazi . You'll all be pleased to hear I'm finished with this line of chat.

Pike is better than ImAFanny. You stupid boy!

IMG-20210225-WA0000.jpg

BIG G

How would somebody describe a fish that is similar to a pike without causing offence? ?

How would somebody describe a fish that is similar to a pike without causing offence? ?
Dyke? Sorry no I'll leave that one to paigntonhibby, Ryan and other reactionaries . Not my choice of words though.

BIG G

Don't be dumb be a smarty let's all join the Nazi Party.

BIG G

Funny how your still going on about me using the term ImAFanny but half the guys on here liked a post using the term gypos in the same context.
And one of the guys who liked it was an admin who asked me to delete ImAFanny.
I'm wanting to stop mentioning this part of the thread cause it's going round in circles but I will defend myself if anybody else brings it up.

Funny how your still going on about me using the term ImAFanny but half the guys on here liked a post using the term gypos in the same context.
And one of the guys who liked it was an admin who asked me to delete ImAFanny.
I'm wanting to stop mentioning this part of the thread cause it's going round in circles but I will defend myself if anybody else brings it up.

I am not responding further as like you I have had enough of this shite. The 'gypo' comment was pointed out on the admin board last night, I sought it out as I hadn't noticed it before.

In terms of looks, taste or challenge when angling?

Here it is 3-5-2
Bogdan
Porteous McGregor Hanlon
Boyle Kamberi

I remember losing my shit on here at that team.
They genuinely said they went there not to concede.
That was when I started losing patience for Lennon.
Dreadful selection.

As for the 1 change, I kinda disagree.
I know that's set up with wing backs... but by that time, Whittaker was no wing back and Nelom I can't even remember what he was like on the park.
Ambrose and Milligan infront of essentially 5 defenders. (I actually thought this was the game Paul played in midfield, could easily be a different game. Definitely happened one time though)

We were never going to do anything that day, all hope rested on Boyle running and Kamberi finishing.

What about pike-ish? Perhaps abbreviated to pi-sh?
I'll get my coat.

Ginger heided fuck!

Ginger heided fuck!
Don't you start picking on me now!

Ginger heided fuck!
Gingerism can cause much distress. It's not fair

Am I right in thinking MacLaren also missed a gift of a header in that game? I'm probably wrong, but I seem to have a memory of raging at that.

Am I right in thinking MacLaren also missed a gift of a header in that game? I'm probably wrong, but I seem to have a memory of raging at that.
You're spot on.
Back post easy header which he put over the bar. I was raging too, but not as much as at the penalty when the 'keeper was nearly at the fcukin half way line.

This thread has been viewed 23454 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back