• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Lennon Same Shite Different Club

Resigned not sacked

So am I a ImAFanny fuck for sharing the same beliefs as some of the celtic support and also coming from Irish parents
As much as I'm an orange proddy hun fuck because I'm a Scottish protestant

There are days like these where I could give up the fucking bounce.

Many members here use offensive terms to describe our rivals, never ever bothered me. This forum has always been a cut above the rest and 99% of our members don’t cross the line. Still one of the few that doesn’t have a swear filter. I don’t see how the word ImAFanny is racist at all, just derogatory like many other terms we use here.

Thinking the same thing. People like some on this thread really bring me down. I dont have them in real life so why do I listen to their ignorant pish in my virtual one?

Resigned not sacked

He never gets sacked.

Good lawyers.

As much as I'm an orange proddy hun fuck because I'm a Scottish protestant
There is a difference between orange scum/huns and protestants.

You used the term ImAFanny scum to describe celtic fans I don't understand why other than the link to Ireland/republicanism

Why? Because people are in disagreement on what they find offensive?

He put a team of defenders out at Rugby park to make some point, which was never c!dad what the fuck he was on about.

Man, I forgot about that. Can anyone list that team he put out?

Which crippled loonies are you talking about? Surely not the millions of blacks and whites with all shades in between that you loathed who marched for Blacks Live Matter .Take a knee FFS, or 2 Ibuprofen. Got this awful feeling that Ryan may have got on his hind trotters and sniffed this out. Dinae bother just dinae Ryan.

BIG G
Apparently I can talk about anything in bad taste as long as it's not presumed by some to be racist or sectarian.And I dont like the politics of BLM so no, I wouldnt take the BLM knee. I suppose you'll be calling all the black guys that don, t take the knee racist, oh ye cannae

Ohh .ffs!!! You sound like Lennon ????

At least the bounce traffic is busy, which isn't always the case. Don't take it personal, it's just dudes having a wee barney ??.

Why? Because people are in disagreement on what they find offensive?

Not at all, that is what makes the bounce. Is that what you think?

As one of the very few admins, to be accused of showing favouritism towards people when they make a comment that others disagree with whilst 'ignoring' others is just shite. Gone are the days we read every thread, if people see something they dinnae like pop us a note, dinnae moan we missed it and suggest we have some kind of selective policy around users.

Last edited:
Ohh .ffs!!! You sound like Lennon ????

At least the bounce traffic is busy, which isn't always the case. Don't take it personal, it's just dudes having a wee barney ??.

Would you like a role as an admin? Plenty vacancies.

There is a difference between orange scum/huns and protestants.

You used the term ImAFanny scum to describe celtic fans I don't understand why other than the link to Ireland/republicanism
ImAFanny fucks actually, and ImAFanny relates to travellers not Irish Catholics. Even my catholic mates of irish descent call them ImAFanny. Unwashed,tramps soapdodgers. Take your pick.

ImAFanny fucks actually, and ImAFanny relates to travellers not Irish Catholics. Even my catholic mates of irish descent call them ImAFanny. Unwashed,tramps soapdodgers. Take your pick.

I'm sure your using that term on the basis they are travellers and fuck all to do with Ireland. Crack on

ImAFanny fucks actually, and ImAFanny relates to travellers not Irish Catholics. Even my catholic mates of irish descent call them ImAFannys. Unwashed,tramps soapdodgers. Take your pick.

Call who? I am catholic of irish descent and I have never, ever heard Celtc referred to as ImAFanny?

Would you like a role as an admin? Plenty vacancies.
I detect you are down in the dumps. No like like you fella. ?

I detect you are down in the dumps. No like like you fella. ?

Nope, I find terms like ImAFanny disgusting in 21st century society.

As one of the very few admins, to be accused of showing favouritism towards people when they make a comment that others disagree with whilst 'ignoring' others is just shite. Gone are the days we read every thread, if people see something they dinnae like pop us a note, dinnae moan we missed it and suggest we have some kind of selective policy around users.
I never accused you of anything. I asked you why you felt like jacking it in. Don't twist what I said. You edited an earlier post of mine to try and make me look bad. And if I'm not mistaken you were the won who told Paignton guy to remove the offending post.

I never accused you of anything. I asked you why you felt like jacking it in. Don't twist what I said. You edited an earlier post of mine to try and make me look bad. And if I'm not mistaken you were the won who told Paignton guy to remove the offending post.

I never suggested you accused me of anything, what are you talking about? You did suggest that we do that though, didnt you? I never edited your post, no idea what your talking about????? I asked Paignton to remove the word ImAFanny, not remove his post. Then you ask why we get sick of this. Talk about twisting words, for fuck sake.

I can't see how using the words Hun and perverts to describe other teams is acceptable, but ImAFanny isn't ?
You try and stop me calling the perverts a bunch of smelly maroon bastard perverts, I will pop the fuck over tae the USA and pistol whip your lardy ass.:ok:

I think you might be a bit confused on the editing thing, are you referring to when Big G only quoted part of your post in a reply? That doesn't change the original post, it's just quoting the specific part he's replying to.

Call who? I am catholic of irish descent and I have never, ever heard Celtc referred to as ImAFanny?
Celtic fans.

Because hun has fuck all to do with any of that ?‍♂️

Don't use ImAFanny or perverts so can't comment on those.
Pervert is less racist than ImAFanny though.
:lauff:
erm, pervert isna a race.... if they were, they would have tae come frae Pervertistan or some such shit.

Please could fellow radges remove a perfectly good slur from this debate! :deal:

Back to the hun thing

I’m seeing it used more and more out with Rangers. Definitely delving into a tetchy area

ImAFanny seems to be used in England quite a lot I’ve never heard that term up here

Celtic fans.

Nope, never heard that from anyone I know?

We obviously move in different circles, it's certainly not used in any religious context because I couldn't give a fuck about religion

I apologise, it was gordonsmith7 that edited the post I referred to.

I apologise, it was gordonsmith7 that edited the post I referred to.

He didn't though, he shortened your quoted text to answer a particular point from what I can see.

We obviously move in different circles, it's certainly not used in any religious context because I couldn't give a fuck about religion

We do, when did you last live in Scotland? You did make a point of you being a Scottish Protestant, and thinking people consider you an orange bastard because of it, which is absurd in my opinion.

ImAFanny isn’t an acceptable term to be throwing about.

I think it’s best we either get this thread back on track about Neil Lennon leaving Celtic, or just shut it down.

ImAFanny isn’t an acceptable term to be throwing about.

I think it’s best we either get this thread back on track about Neil Lennon leaving Celtic, or just shut it down.

Spot on, the voice of reason.

You try and stop me calling the perverts a bunch of smelly maroon bastard perverts, I will pop the fuck over tae the USA and pistol whip your lardy ass.:ok:

Fucking brilliant ?

Apparently I can talk about anything in bad taste as long as it's not presumed by some to be racist or sectarian.And I dont like the politics of BLM so no, I wouldnt take the BLM knee. I suppose you'll be calling all the black guys that don, t take the knee racist, oh ye cannae
I wasn’t going to get involved but what are the politics of BLM that you don’t like?

I have.

From a Hun of my acquaintance.
ImAFanny bastards is his favourite - applicable to the Smellies and their malodorous followers, but usually the manky mob in the terracing rather than the pitch.

Neil Lennon has left the soap dodgers.

:lauff:
erm, pervert isna a race.... if they were, they would have tae come frae Pervertistan or some such shit.

Please could fellow radges remove a perfectly good slur from this debate! :deal:
Pervertistan is that an enclave bordered by Muriestan and Gorgie Rd?

I think Lennon was vastly over rated with us. He left behind a much poorer squad than he inherited.
He threw his toys out the pram on a few occasions. He put a team of defenders out at Rugby park to make some point, which was never c!dad what the fuck he was on about. He made some bizarre statement after a defeat at the pbs along the lines of " I'm too good for this outfit" . He then chose to sit in the dugout for months , with barely a word or getting of his arse during games. He sent out Garry Parker to the media when the questions were getting hard, or he couldn't be arsed.
His team selections the last 6 months were like he picked them out a hat 10 mins before the game. There was no rhyme or reason or continuity to what he was doing.
The rumour mill was he fell out with many at the club, fought with players and ended up leaving and joining the smellies in the most bizarre circumstances.
It's always about him, always has been, always will.

A sensible post about Lennon.

I have.
From a Hun of my acquaintance.
ImAFanny bastards is his favourite - applicable to the Smellies
Imagine anyone on here emulating/mimicking these bigotted bastards. Sad times.

BIG G

I wasn’t going to get involved but what are the politics of BLM that you don’t like?
Darkies man Darkies.

BIG G

He didn't though, he shortened your quoted text to answer a particular point from what I can see.

We do, when did you last live in Scotland? You did make a point of you being a Scottish Protestant, and thinking people consider you an orange bastard because of it, which is absurd in my opinion.
I come up 4/5 times a year for a game when we"re allowed.
Post 237 jfp1302 said " so am I a ImAFanny fuck for sharing the same beliefs as some of the celtic support and also coming from irish parents.
Post 241 me " as much as I'm an orange proddy hun fuck because I'm a protestant"
Translation as you seem to need it. " you wouldnt be called a ImAFanny fuck just because of your religion and parentage just as I wouldnt be called an orange hun etc just because of my religion and parentage".
I didnt make a point of being a Scottish protestant I used it in context as I dont give a stuff about it
If you're going to have a go at me please get it fuckin right.

Big G everybody who disagrees with your stance is either a racist or a fuckin nazi . You'll all be pleased to hear I'm finished with this line of chat.

This thread has been viewed 23454 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back