Lennon Same Shite Different Club

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
I come up 4/5 times a year for a game when we"re allowed.
Post 237 jfp1302 said " so am I a pikey fuck for sharing the same beliefs as some of the celtic support and also coming from irish parents.
Post 241 me " as much as I'm an orange proddy hun fuck because I'm a protestant"
Translation as you seem to need it. " you wouldnt be called a pikey fuck just because of your religion and parentage just as I wouldnt be called an orange hun etc just because of my religion and parentage".
I didnt make a point of being a Scottish protestant I used it in context as I dont give a stuff about it
If you're going to have a go at me please get it fuckin right.

Big G everybody who disagrees with your stance is either a racist or a fuckin nazi . You'll all be pleased to hear I'm finished with this line of chat.
I would just like to add finally that a few of you on here having a go at me liked a post with the term " gypos referring to Celtic in it including 1875. Opinions as to what is offensive eh

Hectorhib

Just A Radge
On a human level, I find it hard to watch Lennon's meltdown.He'll probably never get near a management job again in football of a reasonable standard. That is sad even though he can be a bit of an arrogant c**t. He is not the only, and won't be the last, c**t of that type in football management!
I'll try to remember him by the aeroplane at ER and not for any of other antics.

Some of the discussion on this thread has been a bit close to the knuckle, but since I'm from the same community and background as Lennon, I think that I should get a dispensation from the rules of political correctness when using terminology in relation to Lennon that would be inappropriate if used by someone a different background, much in the same way as people of colour in the US use the 'N' word to describe other people of colour.

"Where's this going"?, you ask.
Well, now that his management career is in tatters, he might well pursue a career in acting. He could always be the main protagonist of any gangland drama set in Glasgow, to be called Pikey Blunders.

Is that me banned?

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
On a human level, I find it hard to watch Lennon's meltdown.He'll probably never get near a management job again in football of a reasonable standard. That is sad even though he can be a bit of an arrogant c**t. He is not the only, and won't be the last, c**t of that type in football management!
I'll try to remember him by the aeroplane at ER and not for any of other antics.

Some of the discussion on this thread has been a bit close to the knuckle, but since I'm from the same community and background as Lennon, I think that I should get a dispensation from the rules of political correctness when using terminology in relation to Lennon that would be inappropriate if used by someone a different background, much in the same way as people of colour in the US use the 'N' word to describe other people of colour.

"Where's this going"?, you ask.
Well, now that his management career is in tatters, he might well pursue a career in acting. He could always be the main protagonist of any gangland drama set in Glasgow, to be called Pikey Blunders.

Is that me banned?
I liked it cause I'm fucked if I know how to put a laughy face in

cleanyman

Well-Known Radge
The run in that season was a tremendous time to watch Hibs. The team played with freedom and belief, and produced some bonkers results in the process. It’s a shame an all too predictably drab draw at Pittodrie, and an even more predictable defeat in Gorgie, ultimately cost us 2nd.

Pish penalty as well

I would have taken MacLaren off them as he was lucky to score that penalty at Ibrox

Green juventine

Well-Known Radge
There are days like these where I could give up the fucking bounce.
Pikey isn’t an acceptable term to be throwing about.

I think it’s best we either get this thread back on track about Neil Lennon leaving Celtic, or just shut it down.
Good idea cos this is beginning to resemble the scene in Mick Bassett football manager were the Republic,England and Scotland cross swords in the airport terminal on the way to the World Cup!!!!
By the way is it true that Neil Lennon is leaving in a horse drawn caravan with a couple of lurchers in towe?
Calm down calm down only joking.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
The run in that season was a tremendous time to watch Hibs. The team played with freedom and belief, and produced some bonkers results in the process. It’s a shame an all too predictably drab draw at Pittodrie, and an even more predictable defeat in Gorgie, ultimately cost us 2nd.
It might have all hung on McLaren's missed penalty at Pittodrie. If we'd won that game, Lennon might not have tried to be a smartarse at the PBS, which ultimately was his - and our - undoing.

Zab

Admin
It might have all hung on McLaren's missed penalty at Pittodrie. If we'd won that game, Lennon might not have tried to be a smartarse at the PBS, which ultimately was his - and our - undoing.

Aye good shout... The finest of fine margins!

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts