• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Leigh Griffiths

Bring Sparky home.....

• Yes, Sparky come home

Votes: 66 81.5%
  • Na, he is a busted flush

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • Daddy!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Too much baggage and I doubt he would be a positive influence on what is alleged to be a very good dressing room.
No thanks.
How would he fit into the team and would he score goals? Probably not, and maybe.

Do we have more pressing needs right now? Yes - we need a good, strong, experienced centre-back. I don't know how much more obvious it could be.

If we have resources to sign someone, I know which one of the above I want to see at ER.

Nah don't think he's good enough.
Think you might be right. Gullan turns 22 in the Summer. He's shown flashes of a player but not just not enough. He can argue he's not had many opportunities which is fair point. We've seen better youth players released in the past. A nay from me. Going into Europe we need to be looking at a better calibre of player and trying to bring though the next batch of youngsters.

Sunderland looking to loan him apparently.

Strange one , Celtic take up an extension then loan him out ???

Strange one , Celtic take up an extension then loan him out ???
They signed him up before the revelations. With a bad publicity I doubt it would do any mental health issues he's suffering from any good to be playing within the intense spotlight of the new firm. Or indeed anywhere in Scotland.

Sunderland waiting to pounce for him.

Probably other English clubs as well

They signed him up before the revelations. With a bad publicity I doubt it would do any mental health issues he's suffering from any good to be playing within the intense spotlight of the new firm. Or indeed anywhere in Scotland.
To be honest i was amazed when Celtic took up the option , the smelly troops will be damanding much more surely after last season

Back training and in their euro squad .

This thread has been viewed 5768 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50