Leigh Griffiths

Zab

Admin
I'm sure at least half a dozen English championship teams would take him if not any lower Premier league teams? Chunk change to them

I don’t think any English team will pay money on a 30 year old Scottish striker who’s had a pretty poor last 18 months on the pitch (in terms of appearances and goals). There’s just too many other options out there, ones who have actually scored in the English Premier League / Championship.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
After today, let’s just get him in 😳
I’d rather spend the money on pay offs.

Sorry to disappoint the Newell lovers but he’s no safe either. Relocation package for Irvine to help him on his way to his new employer in cloud cuckoo land that he’s been holding out for a year for 😆

I never switched on again today so I’m basing this on about 10-12 matches I was able to watch this season.

Fucking shite.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge

Sorry to disappoint the Newell lovers but he’s no safe either. Relocation package for Irvine to help him on his way to his new employer in cloud cuckoo land that he’s been holding out for a year for 😆

I never switched on again today so I’m basing this on about 10-12 matches I was able to watch this season.

Fucking shite.
Looks like Newell and Jackson didnae turn up either. Not good enough.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator

Fucking shite.

Ah yes the guy we couldn't afford who'd be away down south . I'll give him a fuckin lift if he needs one

numptyploom

Just A Radge
Depends how happy he is to sit on the bench again.
My understanding is that the extension has expired, so they have to offer him a new contract now.

He'll obviously make more money there though.
Money aside which, unless he's into yachts and fast cars he probably has enough.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £25.00

Unread Posts