Leigh Griffiths

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
There’s a year option at the same terms.
My guess is the Smellies won’t exercise the option, but will see how much Hibs offer him, then offer him a new two year deal for a few grand a week more than us.
Everyone’s a winner.

Except Hibs.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I don't think Griffiths has any future at Celtic.
Their new manager will want his own players in and will be given a huge budget which to use. They absolutely must get the the league title back from the huns next season. I just don't think a 31 year old Leigh Griffiths with all his problems will be part of the new managers plans. I would be amazed if he is offered a deal.
If he becomes available, and our wage offer is acceptable to him, and Ross wants him, I reckon he will be Hibs bound.

Hattie

Donator
I would be amazed if LG ends up anywhere but Hibs.. only if his thoughts are fir staying in Scotland that is

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I would be amazed if LG ends up anywhere but Hibs.. only if his thoughts are fir staying in Scotland that is

Likewise, I think he could do a job in England but don't think anyone would take a chance.
Not sure a European adventure would suit him.

America if he had an offer, but I dunno that would come about either.

Hibs it is 🤞

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
If you're a club the size of Celtic you'd surely be looking to offload Griffiths and get someone younger in on a 4/5 year deal with potential to sell. Would be surprised if Griffiths got an extension to be honest.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I think he will swap places with either Porto or Nisbet. Maybe even Boyle.

I dont think any of them will be good enough for what Celtic have to pull out this season. Their fan expectation will be through the roof.

Porto possibly because he's not liked at all by Hunco, but he's got some good offers in England to look at. Could easily be more offers depending on how the end of this season goes.

Celtic will have to pay up, properly pay up to get near any of them.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
They will spend big though.
Their current strikers have failed them this season. They won't be allowed another chance.

Aye I get that but if you've got the option to keep the best Scottish striker as back up and spend big on starters some might be alright with that.

Boo

Just A Radge
Likewise, I think he could do a job in England but don't think anyone would take a chance.
Not sure a European adventure would suit him.

America if he had an offer, but I dunno that would come about either.

Hibs it is 🤞
Hope so
Two again 40 mins in for Jason C tonight !!

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
If you're a club the size of Celtic you'd surely be looking to offload Griffiths and get someone younger in on a 4/5 year deal with potential to sell. Would be surprised if Griffiths got an extension to be honest.
Agreed. Celtic and their biscuit tin mentality often has some truth to it but after this season, their fan base will be expecting a huge summer from them. Money will be spent this close season by them and I can’t see them offering Griffiths a new contract.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Knowing celtic they'll probably trigger the extension, decide they don't want him and sell him for a million quid. Dicks

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts