Leigh Griffiths - extends at Celtc for 1 year 01/07/2021

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

mentalhibbyjohn

Just A Radge
Having a story, written by a Hibee, saying large number of Hibs fans didn't want him back would have helped? No?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...griffiths-celtic-nisbet-transfer-mcmanus/amp/

Sometimes were so far up our own arses. Griffiths and Cummings in the same front line. Whats not to admire about that? Let's hope sparkie gets a grip for Scotlands sake. Deep down we all know he likely will.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
What I was also was told, and this probably would've peaked my interest in LG was that the money wasn't deal breaking.

What HSL have put into Hibs in the last year would have more than covered his contract.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Sparky wide on the left, Boyle on the right and Nisbet through the middle. Tell me that's not a terrifying prospect for teams facing us.
We have Chris Mueller arriving in January. I don't think he'll be sitting on the bench. I imagine Murphy will make way for him or they will alternate in the starting line up.

Part of the recruitment process is assessing the character of a potential player. I think Griffuths would have been a desperation signing if we were losing Nisbet.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
What I was also was told, and this probably would've peaked my interest in LG was that the money wasn't deal breaking.

What HSL have put into Hibs in the last year would have more than covered his contract.
There's something fundamentally wrong with our recruitment if what we're hearing today is true. The manager made it clear publicly two months ago what he wanted and what he expected. It's not an entirely unreasonable suggestion to say that perhaps if recruitment had delivered that we might have gone further in Europe. We yet again appear to have difficulty getting deals over the line.... And today after word was given to Dundee we attempt and fail to hijack at the eleventh hour Leigh Griffith's to Dundee. Still nearly 5 hours to go but I've got to wonder what's the point of our HSL monthly gifts. Our summer recruitment has generated one player who is an automatic starter in our team. Missed opportunity.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Never looked it thst waY as a plan B so to speak though agree yes is worrying when you do.

50/50 on cummimgs myself tbh
Legend for obvious reason just something says no. Though be happy if did

I genuinely think Jason is just as likely to score goals as Leigh.
Give him a chance, and he puts it away, his goal against us wasn't the easiest to take, it got wrapped up under his legs and he made space and scored.
Started this season well, finished last season well.
Has a point to prove, I'm convinced of it.

I love that wee radge, random trip to Hunco or not.

Hattie

Donator
Edinburgh (Aka Clickbait) Live are reporting something from the Evening Telegraph even though the BBC said it wasn’t Hibs that came in with a late bid,it was an Israeli team.
Its been a very long time since i read any rag… Edinburgh live? 😂😂😂 Is it an actual rag or a social media pile of pish 🤷‍♂️

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here