• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Leeann Dempster leaving? Confirmed

The only bad thing here is the timing.
It took her all summer to get the club under control and she knew she was coming well in advance.

Someone mentioned elsewhere a while back that someone else at the club had tried to resign and had to work 4 months notice. Wonder if it was the same with her? That would at least be time to figure out a transition.
If its a sudden thing, then I have no idea how much that changes at the club? ?‍♂️ fast tracking changes to accommodate etc could be troublesome.

I hope we're ready.

Can’t wait to see how many loyalty points I qualify for!!

I genuinely hope she's not away to those dirty bigots up the M8 after the poison they subjected her and other Hibs officials to after 2016s famous result.

I’ve heard from elsewhere that she’s leaving because her mother has a terminal illness.If that’s the case then I wish her all the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring back Petrie ???

Had brief dealings with her , not sad to see her go she spoke to me like a piece of shite
I also had dealings with her and she was never anything other than professional, personable and courteous.

Had brief dealings with her , not sad to see her go she spoke to me like a piece of shite
She did come over as very arrogant.

Shes very decisive, not arrogant.

Some mishtake Shirley?

View attachment 3803

mistype...or maybe then again....
.after all we hacent blamed rod for anything for a while now ?

I'd say she was that night , obviously some will just say i'm talking pish but thats what tends to happen here if you're not always in agreement with certain people . Good luck to her but not my kind of person

I'd say she was that night , obviously some will just say i'm talking pish but thats what tends to happen here if you're not always in agreement with certain people . Good luck to her but not my kind of person
Pish.
:coffee1:

Well, someone had to do it.
:gigglle:

Reactions: Zab
Pish.
:coffee1:

Well, someone had to do it.
:gigglle:

To be fair it is a subject you know a fair bit about eh wet pants :53:

Leeann has done a great job as CEO of Hibs.

She came in at a very difficult time for Hibs, and was part of the big restructuring of the club in 2014.

Hibs have had a successful six years with her in charge. Yes, she has got things wrong and made mistakes, so has everybody. In the main though she has been an excellent CEO for the club and she will be missed. Highlight of her time here without doubt our Scottish Cup win in 2016.

Ron Gordon will want his own person in now, and we must trust his judgement. He has huge plans for the club over the next few years and he has to get the right person in place to help carry them out.

Thanks for all your work at Hibs Leeann, and all the best for the future.
I hope the fuckin Rhinestone Cowboy disnae pull a dafty, that's my boy stunt, like Romanov did.

BIG G

:52:

IMG-20201126-WA0023.jpg

This is wild.

Nope no way. Never heard of this page, baloney.

Maybe Ron wants to get his own folk in and she's been told to resign .

I’ve heard from elsewhere that she’s leaving because her mother has a terminal illness.If that’s the case then I wish her all the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The statement confirmed she wanted to spend more time with family so I'd be surprised to see her end up at another football club. It seemed to imply she'd be doing something a little different.

Maybe Ron wants to get his own folk in and she's been told to resign .
He said he'd like to have kept her?

There's always someone who takes it too far...

This account talks so much shite. Entertaining but do not reliable

All good things come to an end. I wish her well and thank her for steering us through troubled times.

There's always someone who takes it too far...
Maybe JR was barking up the wrong tree and trying his mit with her. He does have previous for that you know

He said he'd like to have kept her?
I haven't read anything mate ...no probs.

She's been fantastic for Hibs

The club was a wreck when she took over

I wish her all the best

thanks.

Next....

I hope she does well unless she goes to ibrox

She done far more good than bad, helped restore our faith in the club and win THAT CUP. Good luck with wherever she ends up, unless its the Huns or Gunts, then I hope her next shite is a hedgehog!

Timing is everything and LD has picked a good time to leave as 6 years is a long time to survive at any level in the football world.

She did an excellent job in the early years in restructuring the relegation trainwreck of the tail end of the Petrie years and drive forward a far more modern and dynamic club structure.✅

At the same time she helped install a more community ethos to the club though went to far in giving HCF a freebie shirt sponsor but you always felt she was very constructive in looking for new sources of income and saw a football club as all encompassing in its community.✅

Project management wasn't her forte though as the website ticket problems of a few years ago were laughable and the scanning entry system debacle just comical and HSL and loyalty points just downright confusing. ?

I don't think she has done enough to get the next "Scotland's Shame 2012" admin gig but its noticeable she made sure she always kept her nose clean where "Scotland Shame 2012" were concerned.

Hibs kept completely stummmm after the outrageous cup final lies and were one of the few clubs to go public with the 'don't punish them anymore and move on" statement and Hibs went nowhere near "bigotry in Scottish football" leaving Lennon isolated after one of his confrontations.?

Overall it was a very good appointment but it feels the right time for a parting of the ways though I very much believe Ron when he says he wanted her to stay.

LD leaving though does give you the big clue that Ron is looking for slow incremental growth but he ain't no sugar daddy who is going to invest millions in a brand new bright tomorrow.?

Last edited:
Just post a photo of your cock as it’s less laughable (I’ve heard).

Firstly , I hope her family are well, rumours that , that may be a factor in her departure.
Also, she came to Hibs at just the right time , dragged us up from despair and lifted the club to promotion and of course the holy grail. She helped a bond return between the club and the fans.
I have also heard on a few occasions , she can be quite a spikey wee fecker!!!
I think her job is done here and it's time for a fresh.
I thank her.
And wish her well. Unless she is going to be a zombie.

Just post a photo of your cock as it’s less laughable (I’ve heard).

Whoever says it's less laughable I owe them a drink :grinning-smiley-045:

Leeann did well at Hibs. The turnaround in the club's fortunes is her legacy. So fair play to her.

The Septic owner has done fuck all since he arrived. Whether he's the tortoise waiting to make his move or the hare who spunked his load at the starting pistol remains to be seen.

Leeann did well at Hibs. The turnaround in the club's fortunes is her legacy. So fair play to her.

The Septic owner has done fuck all since he arrived. Whether he's the tortoise waiting to make his move or the hare who spunked his load at the starting pistol remains to be seen.
To be fair to Big/Wee Ron he unveiled great plans at the AGM only for them and the rest of the world to be put on hold. Let's see how the recovery works out before having a go.

????????????????

EEN reporting the hunt for a replacement is on, Ron expects it to be done in six weeks and knowledge of Scottish football is high on the wishlist.

That probably puts the Ron Jr rumours to bed.

EEN reporting the hunt for a replacement is on, Ron expects it to be done in six weeks and knowledge of Scottish football is high on the wishlist.

That probably puts the Ron Jr rumours to bed.

Whoever says it's less laughable I owe them a drink :grinning-smiley-045:
Shrink will no doubt have a pic.....

Shrink will no doubt have a pic.....

Amongst many others.

This thread has been viewed 14494 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back