Leeann Dempster leaving? Confirmed

tricky

Legendary Radge
You could say the Board has been re-structured already. The owner is Chairman and there have been a few additions recently, including an ex-Chairman of Hibs.

How many of the board are paid employees? Assume ones with other jobs have limited input

Zab

Admin
You could say the Board has been re-structured already. The owner is Chairman and there have been a few additions recently, including an ex-Chairman of Hibs.

Good point, there was a few non-exec additions recently. Perhaps that’s how we’ll operate for the time being, especially with the financial impact of the pandemic.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
How many of the board are paid employees? Assume ones with other jobs have limited input

They will all be involved in setting the strategy I expect, we've never had many paid Board members despite some folk claiming otherwise.
All the recent appointments (the last 4, plus Malky just before that) are non-exec.
Leeann was, and the Finance Director was too. I expect Ron and his right hand man may be executive (paid) Directors.
@Power will be able to give proper info on it I expect.
He claims he doesn't get paid, but all that lycra doesnae come cheap you know.

Power

Legendary Radge
They will all be involved in setting the strategy I expect, we've never had many paid Board members despite some folk claiming otherwise.
All the recent appointments (the last 4, plus Malky just before that) are non-exec.
Leeann was, and the Finance Director was too. I expect Ron and his right hand man may be executive (paid) Directors.
Yer no half wrong about Lycra, especially the Italian stuff.

Everyone on the current board is a non-executive Director (no salary or remuneration), Ron is Executive Chairman. We’ll add to the executive with the appointment of a new CEO in the future ✅

Sheldrake07

Just A Radge
All directors of all companies have a duty to look after the interests of the shareholders and to ensure that the company is managed within the law. So whilst some may also be paid employees carrying out a specific role as an employee they will also have that responsibility as a director.

The main job of a director is to question the key departments of the company on its performance and strategies and to make sure that nobody is hiding anything or doing anything they shouldn't be. So the amount a director gets involved is up to the individual but if they don't get sufficiently involved then they may find themselves off the board at best or in clink for negligence.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Gucci prams are no cheap

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Yer no half wrong about Lycra, especially the Italian stuff.

Everyone on the current board is a non-executive Director (no salary or remuneration), Ron is Executive Chairman. We’ll add to the executive with the appointment of a new CEO in the future ✅

I think folk forget that the owner is 'Executive Chairman'. It suggests to me he's very much hands on. And rightly so. Looking at the profile of the next CEO I'm not so sure we will be looking for a similar profile to the departing CEO. I'd imagine the new CEO will have different objectives. Did Leeann grow the club much commercially? I'd imagine the new CEO will be appointed with the duties and responsibilities of getting commercial revenues driven up.

Admin
New challenge with a team that's trying to make moves finally.
Recently gone pro etc.

Plus, is it her mums thats no well? Wanted to be around more regularly for her, which is fair.

Its no the Huns or Hearts, so good luck to her.

Sadly her "Mammy" passed away a couple of weeks back Hammi.