Leeann Dempster leaving? Confirmed

SlovSam

Legendary Radge
Timing is everything and LD has picked a good time to leave as 6 years is a long time to survive at any level in the football world.

She did an excellent job in the early years in restructuring the relegation trainwreck of the tail end of the Petrie years and drive forward a far more modern and dynamic club structure.βœ…

At the same time she helped install a more community ethos to the club though went to far in giving HCF a freebie shirt sponsor but you always felt she was very constructive in looking for new sources of income and saw a football club as all encompassing in its community.βœ…

Project management wasn't her forte though as the website ticket problems of a few years ago were laughable and the scanning entry system debacle just comical and HSL and loyalty points just downright confusing. πŸ˜₯

I don't think she has done enough to get the next "Scotland's Shame 2012" admin gig but its noticeable she made sure she always kept her nose clean where "Scotland Shame 2012" were concerned.

Hibs kept completely stummmm after the outrageous cup final lies and were one of the few clubs to go public with the 'don't punish them anymore and move on" statement and Hibs went nowhere near "bigotry in Scottish football" leaving Lennon isolated after one of his confrontations.πŸ˜₯

Overall it was a very good appointment but it feels the right time for a parting of the ways though I very much believe Ron when he says he wanted her to stay.

LD leaving though does give you the big clue that Ron is looking for slow incremental growth but he ain't no sugar daddy who is going to invest millions in a brand new bright tomorrow.πŸ€”

Last edited:

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Firstly , I hope her family are well, rumours that , that may be a factor in her departure.
Also, she came to Hibs at just the right time , dragged us up from despair and lifted the club to promotion and of course the holy grail. She helped a bond return between the club and the fans.
I have also heard on a few occasions , she can be quite a spikey wee fecker!!!
I think her job is done here and it's time for a fresh.
I thank her.
And wish her well. Unless she is going to be a zombie.

Green Sleeves

Well-Known Radge
Leeann did well at Hibs. The turnaround in the club's fortunes is her legacy. So fair play to her.

The Septic owner has done fuck all since he arrived. Whether he's the tortoise waiting to make his move or the hare who spunked his load at the starting pistol remains to be seen.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Leeann did well at Hibs. The turnaround in the club's fortunes is her legacy. So fair play to her.

The Septic owner has done fuck all since he arrived. Whether he's the tortoise waiting to make his move or the hare who spunked his load at the starting pistol remains to be seen.
To be fair to Big/Wee Ron he unveiled great plans at the AGM only for them and the rest of the world to be put on hold. Let's see how the recovery works out before having a go.