League Cup Q-F

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I was at that game with my youngest son.
I was soaking, the car steamed up with condensation when I got in for the journey home.

Right.
Just fcuk off the lot of ye.
It was pishing down.

The rain.

I was at that game with my youngest son.
I was soaking, the car steamed up with condensation when I got in for the journey home.

Right.
Just fcuk off the lot of ye.
It was pishing down.

The rain.

I'll freezing bollocks off, wettest ever, ever , up ye and see ye Sir Shrink. Crunchie's testimonial at Brockville 2002, Hibs fans in uncovered end. Me, Daniel, Shaun and his pal Shep, literally all clothes off except pants back at the car chittering, clothes wringing chucked intae the boot. Heating on full blast. Nowadays folk are greeting their eyes oot, when their Hibs fitba steam freezes.

BIG G

Last edited:

tricky

Legendary Radge
I'll freezing bollocks off, wettest ever, ever , up ye and see ye Sir Shrink. Crunchie's testimonial at Brockville 2002, Hibs fans in uncovered end. Me, Daniel, Shaun and his pal Shep, literally all clothes off except pants back at the car chittering, clothes wringing chucked intae the boot. Heating on full blast. Nowadays folk are greeting their eyes oot, when their Hibs fitba steam freezes.

BIG G

Was at that testimonial, good night out in Falkirk after

Think Cowdenbeath away ( twice ) is coldest / wettest I’ve been at a game

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge

BIG G
Same thing a few years ago at Palmertson @GORDONSMITH7 , Seem tae remember meeting you that efty. Ended up at Straiton buying dry claes tae stay oot for a sesh.

Was at that testimonial, good night out in Falkirk after

Think Cowdenbeath away ( twice ) is coldest / wettest I’ve been at a game

I think the latter may have been when the Groningen St. Patrick's Branch massive attended and the famous quote was made by one of them on seeing inside the 'stadium'....'is this fucking legal in Scotland?' I think the intense rain/sleat started just before kick off and was continuous until the final whistle and then went off.Nae luck.

BIG G

Wettest game ever was.... Vektra were they?
I was North lower, big slide tackle came in and we got drowned by the resulting tsunami.

That game should never been played. I have always argued that they must have argued that they could not afford to come back to Scotland , which was probably true.

BIG G

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Wettest game?Last time I was through at Castlegreyskull when they humped us 6-1.A dreadful result compounded by the rain which came down in sheets, and some numpty couldnae find his car so we walked round in a circle past the hunnish hoards getting on their buses home to Bathgate.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Wettest game?Last time I was through at Castlegreyskull when they humped us 6-1.A dreadful result compounded by the rain which came down in sheets, and some numpty couldnae find his car so we walked round in a circle past the hunnish hoards getting on their buses home to Bathgate.
To be fair maybe the rain really came doon after the game, but it's a memory I've tried hard to extinguish.

Zab

Admin
Wettest game I can remember was down at Palmerston in the Championship... stood out on the terrace with my Dad, it pissed it down the whole game.

I also remember a torrential downpour after we thrashed Motherwell 6-1 at Fir Park.

Coldest I’ve ever been was at a game in Germany - Augsburg V Fortuna Düsseldorf , was about minus 5!