• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

League Cup Final tickets on sale

JFP

Unrepentant Fenian Bastard
Private Member
Reaction score

Reactions: Zab
Why not Saturday morning i wonder ??

Season tickets getting 1+1
So some seasons will miss out?

I dont get paid til Tuesday, guess I'm no going 😒

I very much doubt every season ticket holder will take two

think Hibs less confident of sales after last night , non seasons getting tickets ahead of seasons who are working on friday , bit of a farce

Season Tickets Holders will be able to purchase a ticket for themselves plus one extra either online or by calling the Ticket Office on 0131 661 2159.

Two per season ticket, is that what that means?

Looks like if we sell them quick then we’ll get extra

Why not Saturday morning i wonder ??
I reckon Hibs are trying to get tickets on sale early so that they can go to SPFL tomorrow afternoon and say "look we've sold out already, gie's more". Can't see anything on Celtic website so maybe we're trying to pull a flanker by doing that before they start their sale.

Two per season ticket, is that what that means?
Aye mate if they choose to buy 2

I very much doubt every season ticket holder will take two
So do I, but it seems a rather bizarre possibility. Hope the club haven't misjudged demand.

Still be able to get a hospitality package I expect.

With that in mind, we wanted to reward all the Hibees that backed us in a terrific manner at Hampden in the semi-final. Unfortunately, we don’t have the data for the additional tickets purchased by Season Tickets Holders and supporters (essentially who the tickets were assigned to), which hasn’t made this possible.

Sounds like we need some kind of loyalty scheme. I wish I had suggested that before.

Presumably the plus one that season ticket holders can buy will need to be allocated to someone on the database?

They should’ve made it if you had a ticket stub for semi you get in final

They should’ve made it if you had a ticket stub for semi you get in final
They dinnae have the data? Surely they do!

Just be an admin headache to implement it.

So how does a group of three get tickets together? Anyone know?

No chance every season ticket will take 2. Lots of ST holders will be in groups of ST holders and a few will take 2 hut majority wont I’m guessing.
I’d hazard a guess and say every ST will get 1 no problem

Buy in the same block and just stand together

1 person buys with the appropriate amount of ST ref numbers

Buy in the same block and just stand together
And sit in someone else seat who is beside their mates 🙈 you can buy them together easy enough

think Hibs less confident of sales after last night , non seasons getting tickets ahead of seasons who are working on friday , bit of a farce
You can buy them online mate, non season sale starts monday

FD5B9CB9-FE06-44E0-8EAB-5BD049588F1C.png

And sit in someone else seat who is beside their mates 🙈 you can buy them together easy enough
That is a flaw 🤦‍♂️

There was loads of empty seats next to me on Sunday I presumed thats what people had done .

That is a flaw 🤦‍♂️

There was loads of empty seats next to me on Sunday I presumed thats what people had done .
If its a sell out then it’s a problem, if not you could get lucky and have an empty seat beside you

Reactions: JFP
I’m off on holiday tomorrow, 11 hour flight.

Won’t be able to log on until about midnight.

I’ll be gutted if they are all gone by then.

I’ve already booked my flights for the final.

It seems it will only allow 1+1 in each transaction though?

You can buy them online mate, non season sale starts monday
Aye but as i said , i'm at work . ST holder can buy tickets for non ST holder which is what i'm on about

1+1 , 2+2 , 3+3 i imagine

If you have 5 reference numbers you could buy 5 + 5

Add to network and assign mate

Add to network and assign mate
Cheers Jamie. Looking at the instructions, it didn't look possible to do that.

Cheers Jamie. Looking at the instructions, it didn't look possible to do that.
Hibs speak in a swayheleeeeeeeee

That’s right. Same transaction limit as Semi.

Supporters can purchase tickets in groups of up to 20 tickets in each transaction.

Hearing if we sell out we get anther 1000 ,don't shoot the messenger only passing on what I was told

That’s right. Same transaction limit as Semi.

Supporters can purchase tickets in groups of up to 20 tickets in each transaction.
Poor show that Non STH can get tickets bought for them in front of STH who are working and cant get online till later when the best seats may well be taken . Why not make it Saturday morning ??

Poor show that Non STH can get tickets bought for them in front of STH who are working and cant get online till later when the best seats may well be taken . Why not make it Saturday morning ??
Then what about the ST holders that work Saturday mornings/Friday nights? It’s one of these pish things that there’s always going to be people unhappy unfortunately

Then what about the ST holders that work Saturday mornings/Friday nights? It’s one of these pish things that there’s always going to be people unhappy unfortunately
Well football is a saturday game afterall , makes perfect sense to me

Perhaps, but season tickets should come front and centre.
We've got a bigger allocation than we do season tickets, yet not every season ticket is guaranteed a seat.

Well im fucked

Well im fucked
why ?? i have 2 client refs

This thread has been viewed 15859 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back