League Cup Final tickets on sale

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

JFP1302

Well-Known Radge
And sit in someone else seat who is beside their mates 🙈 you can buy them together easy enough
That is a flaw 🤦‍♂️

There was loads of empty seats next to me on Sunday I presumed thats what people had done .

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
I’m off on holiday tomorrow, 11 hour flight.

Won’t be able to log on until about midnight.

I’ll be gutted if they are all gone by then.

I’ve already booked my flights for the final.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
That’s right. Same transaction limit as Semi.

Supporters can purchase tickets in groups of up to 20 tickets in each transaction.
Poor show that Non STH can get tickets bought for them in front of STH who are working and cant get online till later when the best seats may well be taken . Why not make it Saturday morning ??

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Poor show that Non STH can get tickets bought for them in front of STH who are working and cant get online till later when the best seats may well be taken . Why not make it Saturday morning ??
Then what about the ST holders that work Saturday mornings/Friday nights? It’s one of these pish things that there’s always going to be people unhappy unfortunately

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Then what about the ST holders that work Saturday mornings/Friday nights? It’s one of these pish things that there’s always going to be people unhappy unfortunately
Well football is a saturday game afterall , makes perfect sense to me

Hammi

Top radge
Admin

Perhaps, but season tickets should come front and centre.
We've got a bigger allocation than we do season tickets, yet not every season ticket is guaranteed a seat.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here