• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

latest fashion trend (apparently)

Bofahibee

Private Member
Reaction score
Apparently the monkey tail beard is an actual thing. Your thoughts?

They need to get out more

They need to get out more
We all do

This is the sort of thing you do in the mirror when you are shaving for a laugh.... You shout the wife through. Maybe take a selfie and put it in the group chat. You don't keep it though.

I usually go with a Hulk Hogan.

Jackson will get one it's a nap.

There will always only be one MONKEY TALE.....MONKEEEY!

BIG G

This is the sort of thing you do in the mirror when you are shaving for a laugh.... You shout the wife through. Maybe take a selfie and put it in the group chat. You don't keep it though.

I usually go with a Hulk Hogan.
That reminds me of a time when shaved off a few months' beard in stages (like you do) until eventually I was only left with a ginger Hitler moustache. At that moment there was a knock at the door and when I answered I discovered it was my new German neighbour come to invite me and the Mrs round for a drink. I had to talk to her with two fingers on my top lip to hide the tache while my Mrs rolled on the floor out of sight pissing herself with laughter.

That reminds me of a time when shaved off a few months' beard in stages (like you do) until eventually I was only left with a ginger Hitler moustache. At that moment there was a knock at the door and when I answered I discovered it was my new German neighbour come to invite me and the Mrs round for a drink. I had to talk to her with two fingers on my top lip to hide the tache while my Mrs rolled on the floor out of sight pissing herself with laughter.

BIG G

Apparently the monkey tail beard is an actual thing. Your thoughts?

Don’t let these fuckers breed.

Keep the beards and they won't

I don't think there's much chance of that.

Oh dear am I turning into a self loathing homosexual?

Oh dear am I turning into a self loathing homosexual?
I don’t think so, just showing a bit of good taste.

This thread has been viewed 1292 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50