Kristoffer Tønnessen

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Norwayhibs

Norwegian Hibs Radge
Local newspaper milking this for all that its worth now, basically it all comes down to if Hibs sell Josh. If Josh stays then a deal wont be done.

heres a little of the article ( Google translate)
As Fædrelandsvennen mentioned on Wednesday, Start has received an offer for left-back and captain Kristoffer Tønnessen. That offer came from Hibernian, and club director Terje Marcussen stated that "we are starting to get closer to something that makes it an agreement". Without wanting to say which player it was about

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Hibs close to an agreement to sign Tonnessen according to the EEN..

Doig must be going to leave. Can't see us paying money for this guy if Doig was still going to be at Hibs.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin

Doig must be going to leave. Can't see us paying money for this guy if Doig was still going to be at Hibs.

Agreed.
Kinda puts the no more phonecalls chat in doubt. Saying Josh is much more himself now that he speculation is over.

Can this guy play anywhere else or just a left back?

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Agreed.
Kinda puts the no more phonecalls chat in doubt. Saying Josh is much more himself now that he speculation is over.

Can this guy play anywhere else or just a left back?
Not sure.
Apparently he is captain of his current club, not bad for a 23 year old.

We have another bid in for McCart as well.

If we can get these done and get another striker in I will be happy.
It will be sad to lose Josh Doig if he does go, but hopefully we will use the money well.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Not sure.
Apparently he is captain of his current club, not bad for a 23 year old.

We have another bid in for McCart as well.

If we can get these done and get another striker in I will be happy.
It will be sad to lose Josh Doig if he does go, but hopefully we will use the money well.

We sign a lot of captains, not bad for a club with no leadership on the park.
I'd be quite happy with 2 at the back and a forward too.
Kinda feels like that's the route we're going.

Don't think it's been a bad window despite not having all our business done yet.

I'm looking forward to the season. Think we're in pretty decent shape.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge

We'll know if Doig isn't in the squad tomorrow something must be cooking.

Hattie

Donator
This place is getting so predictable. Doesn’t matter who we Look at, who we sign, rumours etc. Everybody else does it better, signs better. Do they really? It’s getting rather tedious. Everyone’s an expert on how bad HIBS are doing. Its aw pish. Boring and repetitive. E have completely changed or signing policy lately, i know we need a couple of players but ffs, the sheep for all their amazing signings over the years while making fish for finishing 2nd actually finished behind us last year…… we are clearly making a mould of how we build a team.. Dick being like the sheep or the gunts as have some have mentioned… it’s not all roses, but ffs we are in a far better position than we have for years. Stop fuvkin depressing it all… all my imo 🙈

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Was buying a car earlier and doig was there getting plates out on his new car, seemed pretty calm and relaxed and was talking about tomorrow’s game with whoever was dealing with him

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Was buying a car earlier and doig was there getting plates out on his new car, seemed pretty calm and relaxed and was talking about tomorrow’s game with whoever was dealing with him
What kind of motor does he drive?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bought a car a few years ago and the salesman was Jordan Forsters brother.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here