Kristoffer Tønnessen

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Excellent stuff, this is exactly the sort of thing this board has been missing since Hibs stopped leaking like a sieve! Cheers for posting.

Ps nae idea if the guy is any good or not, just delighted to have a decent rumour.

nribs

New radge
Just seen this in the local newspaper, looks like Hibs are eyeing him up as a replacement for Josh Doig if he leaves

The article maybe behind a paywall. Basically hibs have shown an interest and given an indication of value which Start have said was way to low.
Are Start at a decent level, sorry about my ignorance regarding Norwegian football .

On a side note on my wife's side we have relatives in Norway 😁

Norwayhibs

Norwegian Hibs Radge
Are Start at a decent level, sorry about my ignorance regarding Norwegian football .

On a side note on my wife's side we have relatives in Norway 😁
They are up and down between the norwegian premier league and championship every other year. A badly run club thats had millions of kroner thrown at them and still cant stay up. I think in the last 4 years the owners have pissed 100 mill kroner up against the wall.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Just as a by the way .By the way is that headline your actual Norwegian? I had no idea I would understand Norwegian.

Norwayhibs

Norwegian Hibs Radge
Update on this guys, somebody has put in a bid for Kristoffer , rumoured to be hibs , heres an extract from the local rag ( put through Google translate)

- There has been an offer for a player. A new offer, says Start director Terje Marcussen.

He does not want to say anything about who the offer applies to, but according to what Fædrelandsvennen experiences, an offer has been made for Kristoffer Tønnessen.

Last week we could tell that the Scottish club Hibernian was interested in the hill and had sent an inquiry. At the time, Marcussen stated that they were not close to each other.

Fædrelandsvennen has not succeeded in confirming that Hibernian has submitted the new bid

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Update on this guys somebody has put in a bid for Kristoffer , rumoured to be hibs , heres an extract from the local rag ( put through Google translate)

- There has been an offer for a player. A new offer, says Start director Terje Marcussen.

He does not want to say anything about who the offer applies to, but according to what Fædrelandsvennen experiences, an offer has been made for Kristoffer Tønnessen.

Last week we could tell that the Scottish club Hibernian was interested in the hill and had sent an inquiry. At the time, Marcussen stated that they were not close to each other.

Fædrelandsvennen has not succeeded in confirming that Hibernian has submitted the new bid
Good info, thank you

The Family

Capital Radge
Update on this guys, somebody has put in a bid for Kristoffer , rumoured to be hibs , heres an extract from the local rag ( put through Google translate)

Thanks for sharing mate 💚

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here