Full Time: Killie 0 v 1 Hibernian

Admin
Next up "Its 60 miles to Kilmarnock to see Hibernian play", but for us fans there will be "No Kilmarnock Bunnet" as we tune in to the game from our lockdown livingrooms yet again. No killie pie, no Hibernian traybake, no weirdly tasty instant soup. Rubbish eh.

They are another club who are improving, with the cheats advantage of the shitey fake surface pitch as ever. It will be a tough one I suspect? Team wise, I understand Murph, Drey and young Josh are back, which is good, more when Hibs do their interview on Friday efty.

Team for me, well I suspect it will look like:

Rocky, who else

Super Paul, of course

Porto, a good laddie

Paul H, playing well

I expect to see the return of Josh Doig

Alex G, the enforcer

The excellent Joe Newell

The return of Jamie Murphy

Boyler on the other side

Doidge who I would like to see hit the net

And super signing, Kevin Nisbet.

No sure what is going on at Killie, some good players, I understand they have no injuries, Brophy and Burke are dangerous, they beat Livi last week. They are normally pretty decent games, and never easy to beat so it should be decent.

Nothing from Hibs but it is on Killie TV, for £12.50, see here

I am looking forward to it, I miss going to the fitba, I really do.

Hibernian Forever!

moathibby

VIP Member
Another day of looking at my phone don’t fancy paying money to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greenmachine

VIP Member
Every game is difficult, but you would have to say that this Saturdays game at Killie looks more tricky for us than last Saturday's game up at Ross County did, and we didn't win that one.
On the artificial pitch against an improving Kilmarnock whom I thought were a bit unlucky not to get a point against Hibs on the opening day, we are really going to have to be organised and strong and definitely take what chances come our way if we are going to get a positive result.
Our strikers certainly can't afford another misfiring Saturday afternoon like they had last week.
At least Ross has had the players together all week preparing, and by all accounts we should have three injured players back. That gives me more hope.
Be strong, organised, stingy at the back, and more sharper up front. Hopefully back to winning ways before the semi at Hampden the following week.

2-1 Hibs.

Last edited:

Zab

Admin
I wouldn’t mind seeing us change shape for this one to a 433. I think Nisbet is capable of being the main striker, supported with a couple of wingers. Doidge could probably do to sit a game out, just to help him rediscover his goalscoring touch.

Marciano
McGinn Porteous Hanlon Doig
Magennis Gogic Newell
Boyle Nisbet Murphy

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Legend
Unpredictable, whoever wants it most will win it. Clean sheet and find the net with any chance, half chance. Agree with the original post of big Christian needing to start scoring again with his arse, shin, ankle or whatever. I can't see Kevin Nisbet not scoring too many games in a row, he's a natural. OK 1-3 Hibs, sorry Big G, about the one.

Admin
Next up "Its 60 miles to Kilmarnock to see Hibernian play", but for us fans there will be "No Kilmarnock Bunnet" as we tune in to the game from our lockdown livingrooms yet again. No killie pie, no Hibernian traybake, no weirdly tasty instant soup. Rubbish eh.

They are another club who are improving, with the cheats advantage of the shitey fake surface pitch as ever. It will be a tough one I suspect? Team wise, I understand Murph, Drey and young Josh are back, which is good, more when Hibs do their interview on Friday efty.

Team for me, well I suspect it will look like:

Rocky, who else

Super Paul, of course

Porto, a good laddie

Paul H, playing well

Alex G, the enforcer

The excellent Joe Newell

The return of Jamie Murphy

Boyler on the other side

No sure what is going on at Killie, some good players, I understand they have no injuries, Brophy and Burke are dangerous, they beat Livi last week. They are normally pretty decent games, and never easy to beat so it should be decent.

Nothing from Hibs but it is on Killie TV, for £12.50, see here

I am looking forward to it, I miss going to the fitba, I really do.

Hibernian Forever!

Turns out Jamie Murphy and Drey Wright and injured, so.....

Rocky, who else

Super Paul, of course

Porto, a good laddie

Paul H, playing well

Alex G, the enforcer

The excellent Joe Newell

The improving Kyle Magennis

Boyler on the other side

Greenmachine

VIP Member
Drey Wright was never off the treatment table at St Johnstone, and it looks like he is carrying on the same way since he signed for Hibs. He played well against the huns, but it's fair to say he has not really made much impact up to now. Real pity Murphy is out again. He is a key player for us and I hope he is missing this game so as to have him fit for the semi-final.

Rocky

VIP Member
I find it a bit odd that neither bet365 nor Paddy Power have got the game priced up for tomorrow. Add the fact that Hibs haven't mentioned ppv and I'm wondering if they know something we don't.

Admin
I find it a bit odd that neither bet365 nor Paddy Power have got the game priced up for tomorrow. Add the fact that Hibs haven't mentioned ppv and I'm wondering if they know something we don't.

Killie are under investigation for breaking covid rules, but its from a a few weeks back. Killie have been selling the game on PPV all week, Hibs website is simply shite just now, shiney or no.

Rocky

VIP Member
Killie are under investigation for breaking covid rules, but its from a a few weeks back. Killie have been selling the game on PPV all week, Hibs website is simply shite just now, shiney or no.
I think the outcome of that could only be that Motherwell got a 3-0 win though, it shouldn't affect tomorrow? Just can't understand why bookies wouldn't have the match up yet.

Zab

Admin

Hibs have mentioned the PPV, the have a link in the pre-match article.

Zab

Admin

Got to disagree, the pre-match article in particular is very good as a central place for all the match info. Even has a tab for the line ups before kick off.

It seems to be updated as the week progresses, they now have the latest injuries following the pre-game pressers.

Attachments

• BF97A902-7E5F-4C1C-8463-F3F52410DAB0.png
    BF97A902-7E5F-4C1C-8463-F3F52410DAB0.png
    607.3 KB · Views: 14

AG1337

VIP Member
I go to very few away games so the option of PPV is great. £12.50 is very reasonable and whilst it is not the same as being at the game, I like the fact I can watch in comfort from my armchair!
Can always watch something else if it’s shite too!

jock3

VIP Member
Ah dinnie get to many away games so PPV good for me. I wonder why Hibs tv cannie offer their coverage with a fee. I take better minds have already thought about that!

Tough one today, but think the right balance of skill and endeavour will bring success.

If ye go for the PPV, make sure you tick the wee T&C box, or else nothing will happen. Other thing is if you can't get a connection, there's normally a few different options. Try them all if you need to.

Last edited:

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Ah dinnie get to many away games so PPV good for me. I wonder why Hibs tv cannie offer their coverage with a fee. I take better minds have already thought about that!

Tough one today, but think the right balance of skill and endeavour will bring success.

So the home team can take a "gate" of sorts i think.
Seems fair imo

I'd agree with the opening match squad. I think it would be good for Doig getting back in the squad, don't want him thinking 1 tough game against celtic cost him his place. Especially considering how well he did against the stronger bigots. Confidence is huge, I'd give him it back. Kilmarnock are decent down the wings, a good showing will give him a boost.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks