• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Kevin Thomson on Hibs under Butcher

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Reaction score
I was bored in the car and listened to the latest Si Ferry podcast. Actually first one I've stuck on in a while as I can't stand that bell end he has on with him now. One thing the Hun bastard said that was interesting, was about our captains. Mentioned Paul, SDG and McGregor while being model professionals, were all quiet in the dressing room and pitch.

Our captain situation has been a worry for a long time. I'm hoping we can find a proper leader to kickstart this new regime.

It's a pity we couldn't have got Jason Kerr before he signed for Wigan, however I notice he has only made four appearances for them since he signed last summer.
Might still be a chance he could end up back with the Hibees.
A Hibs fan from Penicuik who captained St Johnstone to two trophies in one season.

To be honest, in the summer Maloney will have to start rebuilding the defence properly, and that should include a new captain from somewhere.

Last edited:
I think Maloney will be on the hunt for a captain hopefully. It was interesting that Newell was given the armband.

What I took from the podcast was he criticised hibs and loved up the huns at every point worst managers hibs best rangers etc… drivel from a useless fuck

This won't be popular.... However, I watched it in full with an open mind. No doubt he wants the Hun gig. Sadly like many others he views that as being the very top. He's not lacking in confidence, that's for sure. Too much so for my liking however again he made it clear he doesn't give a shit how others perceive him or if they like him or not as long as his players respect and trust him. However, I don't think he was in any way disrespectful towards Hibs. However, he's not got the mindset of a fan. He's got the mindset of a coach/manager. And he'll soon get to where he wants to get to as truth being told if you were the board member of a club in an interview he'd impress you. The hun prick.

Reactions: Zab
Could swear he said he'd return to Hibs as manager well before he mentioned the Rangers job 🤔
That being said I'd still pay to watch him crawling over broken glass to Ibrox. He was "ever so angry" at the nasty reporter who he claimed made that up 😂

One last thing. Anyone who says they don't get wound up by what others say about them actually gets very wound up by what others say about them! Why say it in the first place. So Kevin, if you're reading this: you're a dick!

strange one this as he came over really well in the 'Time For Heroes' documentary.
Like a real Hibs guy.
bizzaro. hun fuck.

He’s confident, bordering on arrogant and anyone that has to tell people how humble he is, isn’t humble at all in my experience.

In the interview however, I didn’t think he reflected badly on Hibs at all. Confirmed what we knew about Butcher and thought he spoke well about Williamson and Mowbray while also doing the same with Riordan and O’Connor who get a bad rap at times.

I genuinely think he is a fan, but knows that the Rangers job is the pinnacle career/money-wise in Scotland as he won’t be able to manage the other side. He’s clever and knows how to play the game but what he says about the coaching, part-time game and how to deal with players etc is hard to argue with.

Must have been hard for him to talk badly of butcher, given his hero status with the Huns.

Must have been hard for him to talk badly of butcher, given his hero status with the Huns.
Though to be fair to Butcher he's called out their bigotry.

Though to be fair to Butcher he's called out their bigotry.
Plus butchers wife is a Catholic so there's some staunch points deducted straight away!

This thread has been viewed 1866 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back