Kevin Thompson

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
The improvement and courage of this young man after such a career threatening injury astounds me, looking at the midfield players around Scotland there is none better. Scotland manager Walter Smith surely has him pencilled in for a cap shortly. Roy Keane doesn't give out compliments easy, he's quoted as saying, Hibs young players in the middle were running everywhere, i could't keep up. Kevin Thomson i salute you.
:thumbgrin :applause:
 
Last edited:

Evil Monkey

The Epitome of Pure Evil Radge
I cant help wondering how good he would be or if he would still be at Hibs if he hadnt had that injury, imagine him with that extra experience under his belt :wink:

He is different class, i think he should already be in the Scotland Squad, call me paranoid but i think Walter hasnt put him in so far due to his loyalty to Ferguson when Thommo has owned him on numerous occasions this year already. :thumbgrin

If he could only add a few goals into his game he would be almost complete, heres hoping he adds that to his game.:applause:
 

CockenzieHibee

Just A Radge
Evil Monkey said:
I cant help wondering how good he would be or if he would still be at Hibs if he hadnt had that injury, imagine him with that extra experience under his belt :wink:

He is different class, i think he should already be in the Scotland Squad, call me paranoid but i think Walter hasnt put him in so far due to his loyalty to Ferguson when Thommo has owned him on numerous occasions this year already. :thumbgrin

If he could only add a few goals into his game he would be almost complete, heres hoping he adds that to his game.:applause:

Totally agree, its a scandal he hasn't got a cap. Ferguson isnt even a has been when it comes to Scotland games, he's a never will be - Colin Henry the 2nd.

And i dont think his goal scoring should be much of a concern when you watch how he rules the midfield against any team in scotland. A true leader and next captain:bbb: :bbb: :bbb:
 

DarrenSQH

Legendary Radge
Daddy'O'Hibee said:
The improvement and courage of this young man after such a career threatening injury astounds me, looking at the midfield players around Scotland there is none better. Scotland manager Walter Smith surely has him pencilled in for a cap shortly. Roy Keane doesn't give out compliments easy, he's quoted as saying, Hibs young players in the middle were running everywhere, i could't keep up. Kevin Thompson i salute you.
:thumbgrin :applause:

I salute Kevin Thomson. :thumbgrin :thumbgrin
He's related to my girlfriend and it really pisses her off too when people spell her name the english way.
 

18grigson75

Ama Dou Dou Dou Radge
Daddy'O'Hibee said:
The improvement and courage of this young man after such a career threatening injury astounds me, looking at the midfield players around Scotland there is none better. Scotland manager Walter Smith surely has him pencilled in for a cap shortly. Roy Keane doesn't give out compliments easy, he's quoted as saying, Hibs young players in the middle were running everywhere, i could't keep up. Kevin Thompson i salute you.
:thumbgrin :applause:


top post:applause:

sorry to be pedantic...its Thomson, without a p:wink:
 

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Thread starter
18grigson75 said:
top post:applause:

sorry to be pedantic...its Thomson, without a p:wink:

Oh the days i spent skipping school are coming back to haunt me, my apologies, hae's a bloody good player with or without the p.

:rollfloor :applause:
 

18grigson75

Ama Dou Dou Dou Radge
Daddy'O'Hibee said:
Oh the days i spent skipping school are coming back to haunt me, my apologies, hae's a bloody good player with or without the p.

:rollfloor :applause:

indeed!!

can you do me a wee favour?? are my smillie things showing?? they arent on my pc :(:(

cheers
 

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Thread starter
18grigson75 said:
indeed!!

can you do me a wee favour?? are my smillie things showing?? they arent on my pc :(:(

cheers
YEP ? Quality. You've got me keeking myself here, don't dare pull me up for punctuation, i just guess were all they daft squiggles go. Oh ma desire for further education.

:wink: :rollfloor
 

18grigson75

Ama Dou Dou Dou Radge
Daddy'O'Hibee said:
YEP ? Quality. You've got me keeking myself here, don't dare pull me up for punctuation, i just guess were all they daft squiggles go. Oh ma desire for further education.

:wink: :rollfloor
:rollfloor
you wont be surprised to learn that i didnt stay on for the last year of school:hmmm :rollfloor
 

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Thread starter
18grigson75 said:
:rollfloor
you wont be surprised to learn that i didnt stay on for the last year of school:hmmm :rollfloor

:rollfloor Last four for me :roll: working the coal mines to pay for excursions to follow my beloved Hibs.
:wink: :rollfloor
 

Hibeeno.1

Just A Radge
what about 2-0 derby game against the yams- Hartley was scared of Thomson's skill he was that good:applause:
 

Postiga

Erin go Bragh Radge
Just sold Kevin Thomson in Football Manager for £4,600,000 so if/when he does go something similar would be nice.

Cracking player and can only get better. Well Done RP for getting the lad to sign an extention.
 

inchboy

Rug Munching Capital Radge
Reminds me a wee bit of Alex Cropley, without the 25 yard screamers against the hertz!! So far anyway......Already a very good player, could go onto greatness. With him and Broonaldo in the mid, we have nothing to fear, especially on 2/4/06.

A fired up and ready to go hibby radge.
 
Want to get rid of the ads?
Sign up For a Private Membership!
Click Here
Top