• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Kenny Miller (Inevitable)

EastMeetsWest

Private Member
Reaction score
Only took hours for rumours to kick about we are interested in taking him, along with.motherwell seemingly showing an interest.

Did say he wanted to finish career at Hibs. Paper nonsense, got to be????

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Lazy paper nonsense.

He said about 10/12 years ago he'd want to finish his career here.

Times have gone by, getting him his coaching stuff would be a different story though... Although he seems convinced he wants to keep playing.

He said about 10/12 years ago he'd want to finish his career here.

Times have gone by, getting him his coaching stuff would be a different story though... Although he seems convinced he wants to keep playing.

I always liked him as a player, he scores goals and his behaviour after that glorious day in May was a pearl in a sea of bitter hun shite.

But he has an awfy gurning face and he has never hid his allegnace to the Huns.

If he signed, so be it, in Lennon I trust, but is a no from me.

There is a chance Murty will be shown the door before Miller but that funny old game is full of surprises. Would rather see Shaw break through than waste a wage.

I think Kris Boyd has shown that an older, experienced striker can work wonders in this league so who knows, Miller could be a good move. If we were going down that route I'd prefer a layer Lennon has had proven results with though. Adam Le Fondre would be a good shout if Bolton get relegated.

I always liked him as a player, he scores goals and his behaviour after that glorious day in May was a pearl in a sea of bitter hun $#@!e.

But he has an awfy gurning face and he has never hid his allegnace to the Huns.

If he signed, so be it, in Lennon I trust, but is a no from me.

Agreed on all respects.

I'd sign him on a 'pay as you play' deal.....

but I'd only play him against the The Huns.

Naw. Absolutely, definitively, unequivocally, naw.

He is in the gunts age range.
He surely can't have many games left in him ? Pulled up at ER last time with dodgy hammy did he not?
St Mirren I would think if not the gunts. Has anyone played for the 4 big city clubs before? , I would very much doubt it.

He surely can't have many games left in him ? Pulled up at ER last time with dodgy hammy did he not?
St Mirren I would think if not the gunts. Has anyone played for the 4 big city clubs before? , I would very much doubt it.

Not that I can think of. There's quite a few who have managed 3 out of the 4 e.g. Darren Jackson, Maurice Johnston, Paul Hartley, Gordon Durie etc

If he signed for the Gunts that would be 5 big city Clubs.
2 in Edinburgh and 3 in the Weedge.

We tried to sign him last summer so might be something in it

Anyone who puts on the famous green jersey and does their very best for Hibs and I'm their new best pal.

GGTTH

BIG G

As a player, no!
Backwards move, we are not a pension fund any more

Lennon saying he likes him a lot and tried to get him at start of season. But he's a rangers player so at the moment it's just speculation.

Think there might be something in this after all.

He's not first XI but his professionalism and experience could be a huge asset for the likes of Kamberi, Shaw or McLaren if theyre all still here next season. And he'd be a good squad player. I'd take him.

He's not first XI but his professionalism and experience could be a huge asset for the likes of Kamberi, Shaw or McLaren if theyre all still here next season. And he'd be a good squad player. I'd take him.

I've been reading about Miller and Wallace on John James Site and it would appear that they were the agitators in getting rid of Caxhino [sp] and are trying to do the same with Murty. John James asserts that Wallace threw the tactics board at Murty and Miller screamed at him [Murty] that he was a fraudster and a cheat. We don't need that kind of influence near our dressing room. The information passed on by JJ came from within the dressing room.

The JJ fella is a pompous blowhard.

But he’s more often right than wrong.

I've been reading about Miller and Wallace on John James Site and it would appear that they were the agitators in getting rid of Caxhino [sp] and are trying to do the same with Murty. John James asserts that Wallace threw the tactics board at Murty and Miller screamed at him [Murty] that he was a fraudster and a cheat. We don't need that kind of influence near our dressing room. The information passed on by JJ came from within the dressing room.

I was thinking something similar too tbh.

It sounds like Kenny thinks he should be playing every week, and any time they lose, it comes out that he's had a tantrum if he wasn't a part of it.

I don't think Kenny Miller or any other player for that matter would dare challenge Neil Lennon in that way. He's a PROVEN top manager. And it's obvious he has very good man management skills.

Not being seen to back the huns but....
Murty is doing the club a favour, from u20 coach to stand in manager of first team was the clubs useless attempt to sign an experienced manager. Although way out his depth, he continues to take the pressure heaped on him. So for Miller and Wallace to have a go imo is just taking a liberty, a couple of pricks, we certainly dont need their egos at ER

Not being seen to back the huns but....
Murty is doing the club a favour, from u20 coach to stand in manager of first team was the clubs useless attempt to sign an experienced manager. Although way out his depth, he continues to take the pressure heaped on him. So for Miller and Wallace to have a go imo is just taking a liberty, a couple of pricks, we certainly dont need their egos at ER

Totally agree with this - Rangers have taken a youth team manager and hung him out to dry, while his captain & his most experienced player have undermined him rather than give him the support he needs.

It’s hillarious how things are going at Ibrox.

I don't think Kenny Miller or any other player for that matter would dare challenge Neil Lennon in that way. He's a PROVEN top manager. And it's obvious he has very good man management skills.

Spot on. See Stokes as an example.

I'm sorry, but this stinks.

As we know, 'Rangers' desperately need to cull the wage bill because they haven't got a pot to piss in. Miller and Wallace are both likely to be on a decent wedge, and neither will go anywhere else when they're earning what they're earning now. Now, suddenly, they're this huge dressing room problem, when they've been little other than consummate professionals for the rest of their careers.

And now Miller is being touted around other clubs in Scotland that could potentially take him on - Hibs being prime amongst those.

Nah, too much of a coincidence.

As we know, 'Rangers' desperately need to cull the wage bill because they haven't got a pot to piss in. Miller and Wallace are both likely to be on a decent wedge, and neither will go anywhere else when they're earning what they're earning now. Now, suddenly, they're this huge dressing room problem, when they've been little other than consummate professionals for the rest of their careers.

And now Miller is being touted around other clubs in Scotland that could potentially take him on - Hibs being prime amongst those.

Miller is out of contract in a few weeks.

indeed. I've no idea where Zel's quote came from but it's paranoic bullshit.

Aaaaaah, yeah.

Thanks for the correction, bud. I read the contract list incorrectly. :doh

Ultimately, it means that what I posted was irrelevant shite. I'll leave it there for posterity, though.

Agreed on all respects.

Likewise - a polite "thanks but no thanks" from me too - face like a skelped erse

Miller is out if contract in 3 weeks time. He also has previous of fall outs with management - ask the Potuguese fella.

He's looked after his body and himself. He has made the most of his career. No question. But he's had a few huffs with managers down the years. As for Lee Wallace...

We don't need him. Rangers don't need rid of him, he's free to go.

Miller is out if contract in 3 weeks time. He also has previous of fall outs with management - ask the Potuguese fella.

He's looked after his body and himself. He has made the most of his career. No question. But he's had a few huffs with managers down the years. As for Lee Wallace...

We don't need him. Rangers don't need rid of him, he's free to go.
See post #28 , bud. :)

He won't be happy being on the bench and that's about where he'd be. Pass on Miller.

This thread has been viewed 1413 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back