Kenny Miller (Inevitable)

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I don't think Kenny Miller or any other player for that matter would dare challenge Neil Lennon in that way. He's a PROVEN top manager. And it's obvious he has very good man management skills.

Hattie

Donator
Not being seen to back the huns but....
Murty is doing the club a favour, from u20 coach to stand in manager of first team was the clubs useless attempt to sign an experienced manager. Although way out his depth, he continues to take the pressure heaped on him. So for Miller and Wallace to have a go imo is just taking a liberty, a couple of pricks, we certainly dont need their egos at ER

Zab

Admin
Not being seen to back the huns but....
Murty is doing the club a favour, from u20 coach to stand in manager of first team was the clubs useless attempt to sign an experienced manager. Although way out his depth, he continues to take the pressure heaped on him. So for Miller and Wallace to have a go imo is just taking a liberty, a couple of pricks, we certainly dont need their egos at ER

Totally agree with this - Huns have taken a youth team manager and hung him out to dry, while his captain & his most experienced player have undermined him rather than give him the support he needs.

It’s hillarious how things are going at Ibrox.

Admin
I don't think Kenny Miller or any other player for that matter would dare challenge Neil Lennon in that way. He's a PROVEN top manager. And it's obvious he has very good man management skills.

Spot on. See Stokes as an example.

Chris G Whyte

Well-Known Radge
I'm sorry, but this stinks.

As we know, 'Huns' desperately need to cull the wage bill because they haven't got a pot to piss in. Miller and Wallace are both likely to be on a decent wedge, and neither will go anywhere else when they're earning what they're earning now. Now, suddenly, they're this huge dressing room problem, when they've been little other than consummate professionals for the rest of their careers.

And now Miller is being touted around other clubs in Scotland that could potentially take him on - Hibs being prime amongst those.

Nah, too much of a coincidence.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge

As we know, 'Huns' desperately need to cull the wage bill because they haven't got a pot to piss in. Miller and Wallace are both likely to be on a decent wedge, and neither will go anywhere else when they're earning what they're earning now. Now, suddenly, they're this huge dressing room problem, when they've been little other than consummate professionals for the rest of their careers.

And now Miller is being touted around other clubs in Scotland that could potentially take him on - Hibs being prime amongst those.

Miller is out of contract in a few weeks.

Chris G Whyte

Well-Known Radge
Miller is out of contract in a few weeks.
Aaaaaah, yeah.

Thanks for the correction, bud. I read the contract list incorrectly. :doh

Ultimately, it means that what I posted was irrelevant shite. I'll leave it there for posterity, though.

SKII

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge

Miller is out if contract in 3 weeks time. He also has previous of fall outs with management - ask the Potuguese fella.

He's looked after his body and himself. He has made the most of his career. No question. But he's had a few huffs with managers down the years. As for Lee Wallace...

We don't need him. Huns don't need rid of him, he's free to go.

Chris G Whyte

Well-Known Radge
Miller is out if contract in 3 weeks time. He also has previous of fall outs with management - ask the Potuguese fella.

He's looked after his body and himself. He has made the most of his career. No question. But he's had a few huffs with managers down the years. As for Lee Wallace...

We don't need him. Huns don't need rid of him, he's free to go.
See post #28 , bud. :)