• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Kamara Really Disnae Like the Czechs.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Sent off for 2 bookings, Huns, sorry THE Huns a goal doon tae.

Goldson didn't travel.
Hope it's the 2 huddies from tonight on Sunday.

The Huns are dire and there for the taking

Wonder if slippy will play mclaughlin in goal too doubt it

The The Huns were pish, more of the same at the weekend please!

They were pish against us last season too but we were cheated in 3 games out of 4 with disallowed goals, blatant red cards that weren't given and blatant penalties not given. I'm just wondering what the officials are going to do to fuck us over on Sunday.

They were pish against us last season too but we were cheated in 3 games out of 4 with disallowed goals, blatant red cards that weren't given and blatant penalties not given. I'm just wondering what the officials are going to do to fuck us over on Sunday.

Bit harsh - these were all honest mistakes by the ref, and as we all know they even themselves out over a season...

They could easily have lost another four or five goals. Terrible finishing and decision making saved them from a hiding.
The The Huns can’t understand why they get booked in euro games….. wouldn’t happen in the SPFL.

That wanker haji greeting at the end where he blatantly fouled the Prague player saying he was hte one who was fouled. Tit

They could easily have lost another four or five goals. Terrible finishing and decision making saved them from a hiding.
The The Huns can’t understand why they get booked in euro games….. wouldn’t happen in the SPFL.
Same with the offside goals.

Same with the offside goals.
The Prague goal probably wouldn't have been given if it was the spl

The Prague goal probably wouldn't have been given if it was the spl
The commentators were quite funny. Even with the goal line technology proving it was a mile over the line, one dafty then said “from that angle it looks like it’s in”

The commentators were quite funny. Even with the goal line technology proving it was a mile over the line, one dafty then said “from that angle it looks like it’s in”
To be fair it was probably the morons Alex rae and Stephen craighun

Celtic fans at it too now, booing frimpong. Racist bastards

The other cheek gettin a doin tae.
Pleasing.

Just your standard Celtic defending lol

2 down now.
Probably one or two more to come.

I’d like someone from the sfa to explain why they think this 4 games a season against each other in a split league is actually working to our benefit 😅😅😂😅

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

Wonder if slippy will play mclaughlin in goal too doubt it
The same keeper that is back in the Scotland just because he plays for the Huns. Zander Clark, who is a fantastic keeper and better than McLaughlin, is dropped. Wrong thread I know but still infuriating bias towards the horrible bastards.

To be fair it was probably the morons Alex rae and Stephen craighun
Ironically Craighun is on the Celtc coverage by BT.

Ironically Craighun is on the Celtc coverage by BT.
I thought Craighun just hated us because he’s a bigot.
He doesn’t seem to have as much hatred for the Smellies. Must be something else then.

Fuckin Hanlon.
Can he not keep his knob in his trousers?

3 it is.
Plenty time for more.

Three now. Penalty.

Smellies skelped. 0-4

Who would have thunk it?

Who would have thunk it?
Well......I did have a small wager on both the arse cheeks losing tonight.
Not megabucks winnings, but satisfying nonetheless.

I’d like someone from the sfa to explain why they think this 4 games a season against each other in a split league is actually working to our benefit 😅😅😂😅
Don't disagree with you but the usual mouthpieces would just point to the fact Scotland has its highest co efficient in years to argue that is does work.

I see Hun media are claiming Kamara was racially abused because he was booed as he was sent off. I didn’t see it but I assume the fact that he led with an elbow has got nothing to do with it I guess. Was he getting abuse before that?

Don't disagree with you but the usual mouthpieces would just point to the fact Scotland has its highest co efficient in years to argue that is does work.
Fair point but……we’re all getting pumped by all and sundry

I see Hun media are claiming Kamara was racially abused because he was booed as he was sent off. I didn’t see it but I assume the fact that he led with an elbow has got nothing to do with it I guess. Was he getting abuse before that?
Apparently kamara and all the black players were getting booed all game but the scumbags like macrgegor, barisic etc weren't. Listening to Clyde super scoreboard the theme seemed to be he should have been able to do what he wanted without getting sent off cos he was getting booed - a bit like how it was OK for mccart to sarcastically applaud the linesman on Sunday cos he was frustrated about the penalty 20 minutes earlier. So any time a player gets booed by opposition fans for whatever reason now shouldn't get sent off no matter if he commits fouls - I'm sure that will apply to Fenians /taigs /tarriers at ibrox

Slippy saying partial stadium closures are nonsense and full stadium closures is the only punishment. Remind me again which football club based in Glasgow had more than one partial stadium closure by UEFA in the last few years.....

Slippy saying partial stadium closures are nonsense and full stadium closures is the only punishment. Remind me again which football club based in Glasgow had more than one partial stadium closure by UEFA in the last few years.....
Partick Thistle :dunno1:

Apparently kamara and all the black players were getting booed all game but the scumbags like macrgegor, barisic etc weren't. Listening to Clyde super scoreboard the theme seemed to be he should have been able to do what he wanted without getting sent off cos he was getting booed - a bit like how it was OK for mccart to sarcastically applaud the linesman on Sunday cos he was frustrated about the penalty 20 minutes earlier. So any time a player gets booed by opposition fans for whatever reason now shouldn't get sent off no matter if he commits fouls - I'm sure that will apply to Fenians /taigs /tarriers at ibrox
Booed by school children and made a complaint to uefa

All huns were getting booed , granted Kamara more so but I'd say more down to what happened last year rather than the colour of his skin.

The Huns are good at this , roll out the racism card to deflect from the fact they are rotten.

Let's see what bile is rolled out to the hibs players on Sunday with no mention of it

Huns are the most racist bigoted *&*^ going and they still try to take the moral high ground

And Steven Gerrard is a prick

Booed by school children and made a complaint to uefa

All huns were getting booed , granted Kamara more so but I'd say more down to what happened last year rather than the colour of his skin.

The Huns are good at this , roll out the racism card to deflect from the fact they are rotten.

Let's see what bile is rolled out to the hibs players on Sunday with no mention of it

Huns are the most racist bigoted *&*^ going and they still try to take the moral high ground

And Steven Gerrard is a prick
Kyogo was booed at Ibrox after being racially abused the week previous, pot kettle and all that.

Making a complaint to UEFA for booing lol what a club.

Were the Czechs bouncin'?

Splendid positive thread. So much so I am away to put some dough on Hibs to beat the King (Billys) favourite team.

Beautiful lyrics, it goes something like this.....

You ain't nothin' but a Hundog
Cryin' all the time

You ain't nothin' but a Hundog
Cryin' all the time

Well, you ain't never scared the Hibees
And you ain't no friend of mine
Well, they said you was high-classed
Well, that was just a lie
Yeah, they said you was high-classed
Well, that was just a lie
Yeah, you ain't never scared the Hibees
And you ain't no friend of mine

Repeat.

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 1342 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back