Just Joined…

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Hibee10

New radge
Appreciate the acceptance into this forum, TY.

I’m a big Hibs fan now stuck living up in Aberdeenshire. A bit challenging to get to the games at times as a result but do try to get to as many as I can. Miss that Edinburgh vibe for sure!

Great site & enjoy reading the articles out most of anyway ;-) Will donate at some stage as great to keep this going.

Keep up the good work Jamie.

Cheers,
Steven

Hibee10

New radge
Welcome Steven. Are you really 10? Very impressive post.
Haha Sadly a bit older than that! Next available # - didn’t want to reveal my true age! 😉 Cheers for the welcome mate!
Welcome aboard. Are you heading to Pittodrie today?
Cheers for the welcome mate. Desperate to go but cannae get tickets. Gutted! Was wanting to bring my daughter as well as she suffers from anxiety but she’s keen to come out of her comfort zone. Know anyone with spare?

You heading yourself?

Hibee10

New radge
Clearly a newbie…….

Asking 1875 if he’s going to the game :giggle:
Hahaha 😂 Whilst a newbie to the site, I’m aware of the ‘diehard hibee’ tag of 1875! Tbh, I was actually hoping he’d come back with knowing of a spare ticket… Was desperate to get to the game the’day but couldnae get a ticket! 🤬

Hibee10

New radge
Oh aye, fair stint in Banff mate! Lucky you re: Edinburgh, looking to get back myself at some stage!

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Banff is a nice place to live but driving to Aberdeen everyday for work was a killer, especially in the snow mate.

Hibee10

New radge
Some hike that everyday right enough mate. Aberdeenshire is a nice place to live & bring up kids & all that but personally…really miss Edinburgh.

Get to the game today?

Hibee10

New radge
Lucky you, hope you had a good time! 😂 Talk about coming back down to Earth wi a bump though…both weather & fitbaw. Welcome back!
Couldnae get a ticket mysel but reading the comments, sounds like we were pish…

Admin
Hahaha 😂 Whilst a newbie to the site, I’m aware of the ‘diehard hibee’ tag of 1875! Tbh, I was actually hoping he’d come back with knowing of a spare ticket… Was desperate to get to the game the’day but couldnae get a ticket! 🤬

Message me next time. I was driving up, via Forfar for a short crust bridie.

Hibee10

New radge
Message me next time. I was driving up, via Forfar for a short crust bridie.
Will do mate, TY. Hope the bridie was worth it, usually nice in that neck of the woods. Reading the reviews, the game was shite. Fucking hate getting beat by the sheep! Stick on Monday morning @ work! 🤬

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here