• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Just can't get enough (Hibs)

Wheat Hound

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the Celtc ish thread title but, for what it's worth, last night I was scunnered and couldn't see myself getting interested in the rest of the season.

Today I've been looking up how to register for Red TV to watch the game on Friday.

Hibs have let us down so many times.....but it just makes the good times even better when they happen.

I'm still raging and gutted in equal measure about losing to them when it really mattered. Again.

But, to paraphrase another esteemed bouncer, it's what we do, we go on supporting them.

Hibs are a cruel addiction.....but I love them anyway. GGTTH.

Last edited:
Sorry for the Celtc ish threat title but, for what it's worth, last night I was scunnered and couldn't see myself getting interested in the rest of the season.

Today I've been looking up how to register for Red TV to watch the game on Friday.

Hibs have let us down so many times.....but it just makes the good times even better when they happen.

I'm still raging and gutted in equal measure about losing to them when it really mattered. Again.

But, to paraphrase another esteemed bouncer, it's what we do, we go on supporting them.

You poor deluded fool, you will never learn.

Now putting the mirror down...

Sorry for the Celtc ish threat title but, for what it's worth, last night I was scunnered and couldn't see myself getting interested in the rest of the season.

100% Having supported Hibs for 50 years’ home and away, I have been thro’ more lows than highs. Thro’out that time I have heard the same comments after a poor result like Saturday. Players and managers who were fantastic the previous week are vilified. I get it; it hurts, but it seems to be an integral ( and difficult!) fact of being a Hibee. I shall support Hibs no matter what. You might call that naïve, I simply call it being a supporter. There will be times they will drive me mad, make me angry, but I shall never stop supporting them. I am fortunate that I can afford a season ticket and shall buy one for next season. Hibs have been responsible for some of the best moments in my life......one in particular! The good times outweigh the bad. I don’t care about Hearts ( unless we’re playing them) or any other club. Hibs are my club on and off the pitch. I shall forever be grateful to my brother who ‘introduced’ me to this wonderful club in 1970. So.....on we go to Aberdeen.

100% Having supported Hibs for 50 years’ home and away, I have been thro’ more lows than highs. Thro’out that time I have heard the same comments after a poor result like Saturday. Players and managers who were fantastic the previous week are vilified. I get it; it hurts, but it seems to be an integral ( and difficult!) fact of being a Hibee. I shall support Hibs no matter what. You might call that naïve, I simply call it being a supporter. There will be times they will drive me mad, make me angry, but I shall never stop supporting them. I am fortunate that I can afford a season ticket and shall buy one for next season. Hibs have been responsible for some of the best moments in my life......one in particular! The good times outweigh the bad. I don’t care about Hearts ( unless we’re playing them) or any other club. Hibs are my club on and off the pitch. I shall forever be grateful to my brother who ‘introduced’ me to this wonderful club in 1970. So.....on we go to Aberdeen.
Excellent.

I'm hurting too much. I doubt I'll watch. I'm skunnered by our losing mentality against them. Club captain thinks it's just another game. Our so called star man on the wing talking up his hopes to move on pre match then again turns out in his roller blades all over the place. This side thinks it's over achieving. It's unacceptable. I'm sick of it. Hearts bastard's are rightly laughing at us. And our club doesn't care.

I'm hurting too much. I doubt I'll watch. I'm skunnered by our losing mentality against them. Club captain thinks it's just another game. Our so called star man on the wing talking up his hopes to move on pre match then again turns out in his roller blades all over the place. This side thinks it's over achieving. It's unacceptable. I'm sick of it. Hearts bastard's are rightly laughing at us. And our club doesn't care.
I didn't see that interview. Sounds like a cringefest.
Is it on the Hibs site somewhere? Or youtube?

I didn't see that interview. Sounds like a cringefest.
Is it on the Hibs site somewhere? Or youtube?

Boyle or Hanlon?

Boyle or Hanlon?
Boyle, the Hanlon one I saw.

Why are the games on Friday this week as opposed to Saturday?

Why are the games on Friday this week as opposed to Saturday?
International break - play-off next week, iirc. Ugly Sisters playing on Sunday because they're in Europe this midweek

International break - play-off next week, iirc. Ugly Sisters playing on Sunday because they're in Europe this midweek
Cheers

Boyle, the Hanlon one I saw.

Did you see the Boyle interview yourself @Smurf or did someone tell you about it?

I cannae find it!!!!!

Maybe it was in print somewhere?

'Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that'.......well my good pal, what Shankly said, I can assure you is shite, believe me.

Chin up K.

GGTTH

BIG G

Did you see the Boyle interview yourself @Smurf or did someone tell you about it?

I cannae find it!!!!!

It was part of the BBC build up

Cannae wait......it's Monday but I've got Friday on my mind......bet your bottom dollar!

Screenshot_20201102-151715_bet365.jpg

GGTTH

BIG G

It was part of the BBC build up
Ah. Cheers Forza. Doubt if it’s available now. Explains why I couldn’t find it.

Good post and I agree with you.We are weak as shit.

Still on bbc iPlayer

I cannae find it!!!!!

I've filmed it as I stupidly recorded the game.... I've recorded a 27 second part of it but says it's too large to upload on here?

I've filmed it as I stupidly recorded the game.... I've recorded a 27 second part of it but says it's too large to upload on here?
the bit about wanting to play at a higher level ??

Yeah.

That'll be at Broadwood, then?

I think if that was going to happen it'd have been this summer or is there a release clause in his new contract ?

This thread has been viewed 2496 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50