Just back and we blew that

Admin
A game of chances missed, we should have put those fuckers to bed and didnae. I don't deny I am hurting bad and struggling to write a Just Back or stop myself going out and knock fuck out of a few puddledrinkers to make myself feel better. We can argue all day about decisions but the fucking diddy team took their chances and the fan base of bigots, tories, arseholes and *&*^ have the bragging rights, why, well it looked like they wanted a bit more than the 'warrior poets' with out lovely fitba and deft touches. We lost on the blooter factor, Jack read the players Marcel Proust, they fuckers read the Victor Annual 2012, even their subs were singing as the game went on, you could hear them. As an aside, make me or one of the Since 1875 a member of the wider squad, we would have noised them up.

We lost the game on a few things, poor Nissie missing his penalty, if the stories are true of this week of the loss of your Dad are true, all you get is our love and sympathy, thank you for playing son. We had a penalty, indeed we had two we didn't get, Mason Madden made sure of that by his message to that whistle happy spunk stain Gollum. Still we lost to them, not the officials.

Going through the team, I think we are too nice, we turned up expecting to win and the boss waited for the perverts to make a change before he made his. We should have rattled them, instead we are now hoping Aberdeen or Celtc batter them before Christmas. Not good enough Jack, not fucking good enough.

The Team

Rocky - Nae chance at either of the fiddlers goals.

Paul McGinn - Soft penalty against him, didnae do much wrong other wise.

Porto - I thought he played like me, a Hibby against Hearts. Its no great as I am 54 year old man who would have been blootering the fuckers, miss kicking it and gettig it all wrong (although I would have badly injured a couple of the fuckers, Porto didnae).

Paul was decent, best at the back for us.

Josh showed he has a lot to learn, he was targeted tonight, they got the better of hin first half and he want off looking shattered.

Gogic was again targetted and lost, he was swamped by the poppy thieves and struggled all game to battle against 2 or 3 of the bastards.

I didnae see why we played Magennis, it was Murphy or Mallan for me. I was right, one half chance missed and playing in the wrong position?

Boyler played some great crosses in first half and the square root of fuck all the rest of the game, a shadow of the player he was.

Joe Newell was marked tight tonight and with no man to link to going forward struggled a we ebit to think of anotheroption. Still played very well trying to carve a knife through bloodied toly.

Doidge, well fuck it. I will say it, good goal but otherwise he hsi tippy tappy shite is infuriating, just fucking stick it in the net or on for another Hibs player, its shite to keep going radge about half arsed deft touches....arggghhhhh

Nissie, if true, our love and condolences go to you and your family pal, thank you for playing and move on from the miss. We love you son.

The Subs

Murph for Magennis, I would have started with him if that was the choice, he was good when he came on.

Gullan replaced Doig just before the end of normal time, he was fine.

Mallan for Gogic during injury time, I would have had Mallan before Magennis today we looked disjointed front to back all game.

The Boss, you make a *&*^ of that Jack, this is Hibs, not Sunderland, you are meantto beat diddy teams, ones that sacked you. NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO LOSE TO THEM, NO SPIN WILL CHANGE THAT.

Hearts - Fuck them, fuck them all, *&*^.

Gollum, fucking hopeless, how we didnae get a penalty at the end only the SFA know. *&*^.

Hearts - Still *&*^, charity bumping, diddy league, Rolf Harris, Tory, Establishment, right wing, Perverted, Union Jack waving, convicted peado employing, Nazi saluting, establishment *&*^, I fucking hate you all.

Rest in Peace Sean Connery, how you were not a Hibby is beyond me. We lost a star though, Mish Moneypenny.

Fuck sake Hibs.

Hibernian Forever.

Last edited:

The Family

Capital Radge
VIP Member
Unforgivable performance that tonight, I reality check for Jack Ross and his back room staff and those players who embarrassed themselves wearing our shirt tonight.

jock3

VIP Member
Can't argue with any of that. Agony to lose to them fokkers any time but in that manner makes it worse. I don't there was a penalty, neither was ours right enough. That's right Gogic was swamped all night.

Well at least we won the rugby, oh but then Sean Connery died, what a sh*te day....

Steve20

Donator
VIP Member
No league results will make up for that embarrassment. Jack Ross can’t win the games that matter. Biggest match of our season and he showed he’s not up to it. 1-0 wins at Killie and St Johnstone? Aye very good but it’s not us in the cup final.

St Mirren is his level. Just because he looks occasionally good in polo shirt doesn’t make him a good manager. Disgrace.

moathibby

VIP Member
Marciano put us bang in trouble at least 3 times by taking an age to get it out or by inept punches.Ok it was blowy but still.

Admin
No league results will make up for that embarrassment. Jack Ross can’t win the games that matter. Biggest match of our season and he showed he’s not up to it. 1-0 wins at Killie and St Johnstone? Aye very good but it’s not us in the cup final.

St Mirren is his level. Just because he looks occasionally good in polo shirt doesn’t make him a good manager. Disgrace.

The first Anti Jack Ross post, I hear your anger, I kinda concur but do think he has the mojo to take the next step, today we were fucking Sunderland, we lost to Darlington.

Robert Barone

VIP Member
For the "too nice" point on the players, I'd agree. I'd also go further and say that they do not have the minerals to win the bigger games and based on Ross;s time at Sunderland and so far at Hibs I'd say he dosnae either. Still he wears nice turtle neck jumpers and acts like a poundshop Guardiola so the media lap him up. His derby record and the toothless, passionless manner of the constant defeats against anyone who matters disgusts me tho'.

How good are we?? Really lets be honest...I get the feeling we're being hoodwinked..the quality of players at the club has been on the decline since Stubbs/Lennon left imo..we, as a team in 3rd/4th place in the Premier, struggle to keep the ball against any opposition...we give it away with poor first touches, bad decision making and over elaborate attempts at flicks and tricks. The standard of our play is pony most of the time. Stubbs team would murder this lot imo and they had their flaws too. Keeping it tight and forcing teams wide and defending deep in our own half only gets you so far.

Zab

Admin
I thought we were the better team (not that is saying much) but did not take our chances. That game should have been out of sight by half time but Magennis, Nisbet and Doidge weren’t sharp enough.

Magennis was playing totally out of position and didn’t impact the game, not his fault, but it was a poor choice from Jack Ross. Mallan would have been much more effective, so would a half fit Murphy.

The manager needs to learn how to set up to win the big games, he’s not managed that yet apart from Boxing Day last year.

dibo

New radge
I thought we were the better team (not that is saying much) but did not take our chances. That game should have been out of sight by half time but Magennis, Nisbet and Doidge weren’t sharp enough.

Magennis was playing totally out of position and didn’t impact the game, not his fault, but it was a poor choice from Jack Ross. Mallan would have been much more effective, so would a half fit Murphy.

The manager needs to learn how to set up to win the big games, he’s not managed that yet apart from Boxing Day last year.
We shit it YET AGAIN

Smurf

VIP Member
Thank fuck. Thank fuck that I'm reading what I watched. I'm hurting as much as you obviously are. And that Just Back sums it up perfectly. For me yet again they wanted it more. It matters to their club more than it matters to ours. They planned their ENTIRE pre-season on this game. Our club has a "It's just another game" mentality towards this fixture.

And Jack Ross got it wrong. Starting Magennis was just bizzare.

Off to get more pished.

Greenmachine

VIP Member
We should have won, but yet again the lack of a ruthless streak in the last third cost us badly....as well as for once defensive lapses.

That's three consecutive cup derbies lost at Hampden with 11 goals conceded in the process. An appalling record....and that's Hibs appalling record not Jack Ross's. We just don't have it in these big derby matches when it really matters. Cup finals, cup semi-finals, big derbies at Tynie when our first second place league finish in 40 odd years is in sight. All lost. We just lack the killer instinct to win these sort of high pressure high stakes games. I hope we get it one day.

I agree Ross's record in big matches is not impressive, but I will state categorically that Hibs are a better team now than we were a year ago when he took over. The pain of yet another derby defeat notwithstanding.

No point in dwelling on it. Big game at Aberdeen on Friday night.

Last edited:

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks