Just back and that will do nicely Hibs.....

tricky

Legendary Radge
[QUOTE="The Family, post:

Overall happy with the result and second half performance as that is not an easy place to go to. Shame for our lads on the wall who all ended up with a £60.00 fine
[/QUOTE]

One of them let the club down by wearing elasticated jobby catcher trousers so fine probably merited

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
[QUOTE="The Family, post:

Overall happy with the result and second half performance as that is not an easy place to go to. Shame for our lads on the wall who all ended up with a £60.00 fine

One of them let the club down by wearing elasticated jobby catcher trousers so fine probably merited
[/QUOTE]

Should have done time.

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
What has happened to McGinn? First 20/30 mins wasn’t great at all, 10mins from half time we started to wake up and take the game to them, good well taken goal by Doidge. Second half we battered them and should have been 2/3 up if Nissy had his shooting boots on.

Overall happy with the result and second half performance as that is not an easy place to go to. Shame for our lads on the wall who all ended up with a £60.00 fine each.

P.S I hope we aren’t looking at Shields TBH, much prefer Vaughan from Raith.
Fined for displaying the flag? I did wonder if they got a pull as they were gone just after that.

Zab

Admin
I hear Aguero is out of contract at the end of the season

Is he aye? Well I’m sure once Graeme Mathie shows him the castle and the training centre he’ll be signing in no time.....

Or we can take a punt on Scottish Championship strikers in their mid-twenties, whatever works.

Hibsean

Well-Known Radge
Cheers again for the report 1875 . 👏👏

Great game apart from our lack of awareness for their goal however what a great goal imo.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00