• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Just back and that was woeful

i thought we were abject. That said there was a ten minute spell before half time when we were battering them and I thought we would easily turn the game around. Then they scored…

Squirrel looked shattered from the start and yet our whole game plan seemed to be get the ball to him.

Nissy needs dropped until his attitude gets a bit better - sadly we are paying the price for having a small squad.

Jack has clearly learned nothing from us getting humped by St J last year playing a very similar system. I would have brought Alex Gogic on after five minutes of the first half when it was obvious the shape was totally wrong.

(I would also have put the word out to batter Edwards because he deserved it).

Really need to get our shit together
"Squirrel looked shattered from the start and yet our whole game plan seemed to be get the ball to him"
That's plan A, period.

I fear Kevin Nisbet is an imposter. He certainly doesn’t have the touch or movement of a top class striker.
Totally with you here. I'm beginning to think his lacklustre performances are more to do with the fact he's not really an SPL forward.

Fuck it I’d rather be poncing about the bottom six having a laugh then this shit. I know it’s mental but I just want to enjoy watching hibs
Yeah me too, probably

Dundee United dispensed of a striker who thinks he's better than he is. And they've improved.

As I said after the Scottish Cup final non appearance by the lot of them. I fear losing non of them.

This thread has been viewed 6123 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50