Just back and that was woeful

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Well I can only hope our manager is more focused on the future than on dwelling on the past like some.

The fact that Doig has more game time than Lewia suggests he is.
Sir David and Daz, less game time or replaced in SDG's case.
Mallan shipped out for Irvine

All suggests moving forward instead of looking back? 🤷‍♂️

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Yes.. Ok then if I am talking pish then why has he been overlooked constantly for an international call up.. He's been around a lot longer than Andy Robertson and Kieran Tierney have been and who I might add all played in the same division as Lewis.. .

i will now ask you again for a second time , Why has there been no interest for him from bigger and better clubs if he is as good as people say he is ???
For a second time?I don't know about anyone else but it's boring the shit out of me.

Admin
Who funnily enough had 2 full international caps for Holland.
Baller

And now plays for Willem II, who we played and beat in Andalucia January 2020, Ollie Shaw scored two, his last game for Hibs and my last trip with Hibs in europe.

yeh shite. Over 100 games for Feyenoord I think , played in the champions league as well..

What's yur point caller, he was shite?

Splendid article by Ian Colquhoun in The Irish Voice. The day after, the day after the night before I now feel pretty upbeat about next Saturday and the next two games after that. Angst and self flagellation (some call it analysis and opinion) for the actions of others that you can do fuck all about is pretty self consuming. Come on Hibernian, show us what we expect you to be made of.

BIG G

HibsSM1979

New radge
Splendid article by Ian Colquhoun in The Irish Voice. The day after, the day after the night before I now feel pretty upbeat about next Saturday and the next two games after that. Angst and self flagellation (some call it analysis and opinion) for the actions of others that you can do fuck all about is pretty self consuming. Come on Hibernian, show us what we expect you to be made of.

BIG G
Got a lot of time for Ian Colquhoun, always good to read his articles.

hoppy/hibee.

Just A Radge
Thanks for the forthright just back mark...we are screaming out for an old fashioned no nonsense leader in the middle of the park,need someone to kick ass and motivate.
If I can see it,why can't the recruitment team..this has been needing addressed now for a while..
Anyhow let's hope we turn up on Saturday , if a cup final doesn't motivate them what does.GGTTH.

Pistol1981....

New radge
he
And now plays for Willem II, who we played and beat in Andalucia January 2020, Ollie Shaw scored two, his last game for Hibs and my last trip with Hibs in europe.

What's yur point caller, he was shite?
He only started 1 game and made 2 appearances from the bench.. If you are judging a player on that basis then thank fuck you are nowhere near any level of coaching or scouting..

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £25.00

Unread Posts