Just back and that was crap

Admin
It was a 0 0 game but we gave them a two goal start. Two shot on the targets, the second in the 90th minute, yet we take off Nisbet and leave the frauds that are Boyle and Doidge on?? Neither are good enough, Boyle offers nothing, he has given up, he believes his own press, Doidge much less, he plays like he did when that Yorkshire prick was in charge. I thought Murphy was shite, but some seem to think he has something, fuck only knows what it is but I expect it is still more than Wright brings?

Porto gave away a daft goal but the experienced Murphy's was much worse. You don't give those equally boring bastards Aberdeen a two goal start. McInnes and Jack, Scotland's tory managers, conservative, nulifying shite. Boring, but are you ready for this, we had 61% possesion, away from home, we just couldnae do anything with it. I watched sheep shagger TV where they talk of how they should have won by more, the boring *&*^ had 39% possesion at home, whilst they weighed in with 23 fouls to our 11 yet we have 3 booked to their none? We should have had a penalty but whilst we look like we play in an attacking set up we flatter to decieve, we are firing blanks. So we take off our best player.

I don't think you are allowed to complain about the boss, but its fucking boring, its like watching Sunderland.

The team

Rocky - No chance at either goal.

Paul McGinn, usual decent performance, attacks the wing better than Boyle.

Porto, gave away a goal, looked like the laddie he still is.

Paul was fine, he didnae really have much to do weirdly.

Doig looked young, they went at him, although he did ok.

Gogic fought a losing battle.

Newell should never had gone off, more about him than most in the Hibs team.

Murphy, waste of a jersey.

Boyle, waste of a jersey.

Doidge, was of a jersey.

Nissie, taken off, fuck knows why.

Subs

Mallan replaced Newell after an hour, no idea why, Newell was one of the few players who wanted it. Mallan should have started but instead came on as a defensive midfielder. Why?

Wright for Murphy after 70 minutes, a skitter for a toly.

Gullan for Nissie after 75 minutes, Jamie done ok but he could have replaced either Doidge and Boyle and it would have helped Hibs more.

The Boss

Boring shite pal. Rubbish.

The Ref

Let the game play, how did no Sheep Shagger get booked, ya fucking clown?

Aberdeen

My eyes are bleeding.

The Fans

Hibs fans are getting scunnered, Aberdeen will get similar crowds when fans are allowed back in, they are an ugly watch.

Man of the Match

That is laughable but Alex Gogic fought on whilst outnumbered.

Next up, Dundee next week in the cup. Yawn.

Sack the Board

Hibernian Forever!

IAmLee

New radge
Decent sum up mate, that was utterly horrific!! Was gonna let Ross off cos he can’t legislate for mistakes but after those subs he needs a kick up the arse as well. How long till he realises that a 4-4-2 isn’t the answer? Especially when Boyle & Doidge are poor atm. Sad thing is we were the better team, we just had no end product, same as last week and the week before. Doidge offers nothing when he’s not scoring, he passes the ball to the opposition just as much as he does to his team mates!!

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Like hearts last week, the number of fouls that are committed against us is absolutely ridiculous. 28 fouls last week, 23 this week.

That might be one to do a bit number crunching on

Jan1875

VIP Member
I imagine the impressive possession stat is down to nothing else than Aberdeens job being done after 12 minutes and merely seeing the game out . Our tactic of hitting diagonal balls (easily headed away) out wide played right into their hands
100% with this. You can not give a team like Aberdeen a 2 goal start in a game. We could have played all night and still not scored.

brianmc

Legend
No sure what you mean? Jack Ross lives in Newcastle?
Dunno about Newcastle but he's on record as saying he's still living in the Northumberland house he had whilst he was Sunderland manager.
Saved taking kids out of school etc

Steve20

Donator
VIP Member
Silly mistakes are back in defence. The midfield is not good enough - Gogic is vastly overrated by our support because it’s a position we have needed. People want him to be good, but he lets too many games pass him by. Newell? Other than the odd set piece, he’s not that good. Never has been.

Doidge is struggling just now but he seems to have always been a patchy player, so I assume a run of games where he comes good will come round. Boyle has been a disgrace recently. The typical play for the contract and once he gets it, barely kicks a ball.

Porteous has big potential but needs to seriously cut out as many mistakes as he does.

Murphy I thought would be a decent signing. So far, not so good.

The football is going to be horrible to watch under Jack Ross. He got away with it while we struggled our way to 1-0 wins against bottom 6 fodder. But he is found out when we play the bigger games.

The Family

Capital Radge
VIP Member
Silly mistakes are back in defence. The midfield is not good enough - Gogic is vastly overrated by our support because it’s a position we have needed. People want him to be good, but he lets too many games pass him by. Newell? Other than the odd set piece, he’s not that good. Never has been.

Doidge is struggling just now but he seems to have always been a patchy player, so I assume a run of games where he comes good will come round. Boyle has been a disgrace recently. The typical play for the contract and once he gets it, barely kicks a ball.

Porteous has big potential but needs to seriously cut out as many mistakes as he does.

Murphy I thought would be a decent signing. So far, not so good.

The football is going to be horrible to watch under Jack Ross. He got away with it while we struggled our way to 1-0 wins against bottom 6 fodder. But he is found out when we play the bigger games.

Unfair on Gogic because he is left marking two or three players himself, we are too weak in the midfield and Gogic needs someone else in beside him.

brianmc

Legend
Dunno about Newcastle but he's on record as saying he's still living in the Northumberland house he had whilst he was Sunderland manager.
Saved taking kids out of school etc
He reckoned his commute time from his previous home in Paisley would've taken longer than Northumberland to East Lothian. Fair enough.
He also claimed the commute game him time to distance himself from results and decompress from the stresses of his job (great for his home life I'm sure).

Personally I'm thinking it leaves him detached from the anger and disappointment his teams' shit results/performances incite in the fans.

Something's gotta change.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Legend
I’m not sure if I care where he stays or not.
He could stay in Gorgie Road as long as Hibs were winning.

Obviously social distancing and the odd fumigation would be appropriate.

Robert Barone

VIP Member
We'll continue to flatter to deceive until we bring in better quality and as P&G said improve the depth of squad. Given the time and space to play we can beat most of the teams below us in the league. However when we come up against teams who punish us for mistakes and make things hard for us we have no ideas, either on or off the pitch.

I also doubt this squads strength of character personally, that was a very weak response to a shocking result, we have too many players who dont turn up in big games..its not a new thing, it happens nearly every time we play a decent side. Winning and performing at the top level in any league is uncomfortable in the demands it makes of players and staff at a club and I am yet to be convinced that we have either the characters in the boardroom, dug out or on the pitch that are prepared to go to the necessary level of commitment to achieve consistent (relative) success.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks