• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Just back and that was a hard fought draw

Where was 2 cups yesterday?

Where was 2 cups yesterday?

I assume injured, as I think I saw him on the pitch at the end.

Thanks Mark, I felt strangely calm throughout the game yesterday, though my son might beg to differ. I agree with everything you write bar one thing. Despite Gogic having his best game this season, I thought the substitution surrendered rather than gained control for us. I thought Newell and Magennis did really well in controlling aspects of the midfield in the first half, despite it neutering Magennis a bit nd the change meant it became more of a midfield stramash. The short sharp passing started to vanish
Strangely found myself agreeing with a little snippet from wee fat robbo on the radio, that we showed more control and they showed more energy, barring the first 25 minutes where i thought we edged both i thought that fair.

Thought we gave up a good portion of our chance of winning in order to shore things up at the start of the second half, and that let them come at us.

This was essentially the formation that Ross used to some effect and much gnashing fo teeth (at least from me) for a lot of last season - solid, defensive, pretty horrid to watch. Not my cup of tea, especially as before the change we'd played with some flashes of real style.

Still, 0-0 isn't a bad result. A small part of me feels we let them off a bit, though.

Thought we gave up a good portion of our chance of winning in order to shore things up at the start of the second half, and that let them come at us.

This was essentially the formation that Ross used to some effect and much gnashing fo teeth (at least from me) for a lot of last season - solid, defensive, pretty horrid to watch. Not my cup of tea, especially as before the change we'd played with some flashes of real style.

Still, 0-0 isn't a bad result. A small part of me feels we let them off a bit, though.
Agree with feeling we let them off the hook
After watching the highlights some of the chances and saves were much better than I thought at the game.

Take the point and move on.

Tynecastle is still a shitehole

These fuckers do my head in
Neilson in paper or radio saying result shows how different we are. We celebrated like we won but only got a point( because our players came to stand ) they went in feeling like defeat as they have a will to win and never loose.

Don't know why I read these things as winds me up. Do they forget Bora or last time in spl they won 4 games. Stuttering along to championship last season. Deluded horrible bustards they are

Neilson in paper or radio saying result shows how different we are. We celebrated like we won but only got a point( because our players came to stand ) they went in feeling like defeat as they have a will to win and never loose.

Don't know why I read these things as winds me up. Do they forget Bora or last time in spl they won 4 games. Stuttering along to championship last season. Deluded horrible bustards they are
That wasn't celebrating that was players showing appreciation to the supporters

They may have done the same if their fans made a noise

He has to say all that stuff to appeal to their mob and maintain this belief they're a bigger side.
It's all just noise.

Ignore it

I love all that pish that they come out with. Same with all the other wee sly digs they've come out with against us recently. It just shows that even the leadership of their own club thinks they're a shower of thick fucks that will lap it all up. Delicious.

Thought after the first 15 minutes it had a draw written all over it; both teams had half chances which where pretty easily dealt with by two good goalkeepers, against Gordon in particular you need to be very clinical and get the ball right in the corners of the goal, draw was the right result I felt, both teams will end top six this season and hopefully we finish above them.

I love all that pish that they come out with. Same with all the other wee sly digs they've come out with against us recently. It just shows that even the leadership of their own club thinks they're a shower of thick fucks that will lap it all up. Delicious.
Neilsons a fuckin slavering arse who's talking pish but in 5 years time the Savilles will be saying "remember that time in September 2021 when you celebrated a 0-0 draw". #$@!%^

They tramps have celebrated countless draws at ER

Mind that time we celebrated a draw back in 2016, Robbie. Did a lot of celebrating that year.

Hibernian just completed their 43rd consecutive match in one of the top 4 positions of the league.

The gunts have beaten Hibernian twice at their midden since 2014.

Jobbie Nielson is royally full of shit. He's also thick as shit. Sketch any interview, hes an utter cock jockey, and if I ever see the chunt oot and aboot, I'll tell the slavering skite tae his face.

They are perverts. They are perverse in everything they do.

Wankers.

Hibernian just completed their 43rd consecutive match in one of the top 4 positions of the league.

Jobbie Nielson is royally full of shit. He's also thick as shit. Sketch any interview, hes an utter cock jockey, and if I ever see the chunt oot and aboot, I'll tell the slavering skite tae his face.

Wankers.
Well said

Wankers.

Maintaining a top four position for 43 consecutive matches is some achievement by Jack Ross and his team, just shows how much more consistent we are now. That should be the standard for this football club.

I don’t think it’s so much anyone celebrating a draw if the aaay team doesn’t lose against their rivals they are always going to walk over and applaud them after it, we do it every time we take something from tynie same with them at ER. Just Neilson being a slavering *&*^ as usual and trying to pander to the fans

Don't think I've ever smelt such naked desperation from Hearts in my lifetime.

Neilson is a strange wee chap..he's still hated by most jambos so is playing to the gallery. Weak minded, poor tactically and petty is my opinion of him.

Give it a couple of months and a few bad results and they'll be back howling at Budge in the "plaza".

Fucking laughable.

The disappointing thing for me is, for the first time in an awfy long time both us and the Gunts were reasonably happy with our teams performance and not totally scathing towards each others team. Nice to see not the usual anger....enter greasy pus and his dense comments, hatred restored. Fucking prick of a man!

Don't think I've ever smelt such naked desperation from Hearts in my lifetime.

Neilson is a strange wee chap..he's still hated by most jambos so is playing to the gallery. Weak minded, poor tactically and petty is my opinion of him.

Give it a couple of months and a few bad results and they'll be back howling at Budge in the "plaza".

Fucking laughable.
Bit of a misunderstanding that has put Mrs Dr Budge in a poor light.
It was thought the ‘new’ had been designed with a piazza. Then corrected to a plaza.
Turned out she’d just ordered a pizza.

Neilson in paper or radio saying result shows how different we are.
Oh yes, that is very true. And don’t let them ever forget it.
Do we employ convicted sex offenders?, do our fans rejoice in bigotry?, do we rip off local businesses?, do we steal from the poppy fund?, have we ever tried to remove a club from existence?
The answer is no, because we are very fuckin different ya scruffy, greasy tramp.

fuck me, they scraped a draw at their own midden about 20 years ago, and they still go on about.

Last edited:
Oh yes, that is very true. And don’t let them ever forget it.
Do we employ convicted sex offenders?, do our fans rejoice in bigotry?, do we rip off local businesses?, do we steal from the poppy fund?, have we ever tried to remove a club from existence?
The answer is no, because we are fuckin different ya scruffy, greasy tramp.

fuck me, they scraped a draw at their own midden about 20 years ago, and they still go on about.
Brilliant reply that mate
There is hibs class and there is them
That is the difference

Also it's just objectively a better result for us. I think we're quite a bit better than them but drawing a trappy derby away from home against another team high in the league is clearly advantage away team.

This thread has been viewed 10940 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back