Just back and that was a hard fought draw

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Don't think I've ever smelt such naked desperation from Hearts in my lifetime.

Neilson is a strange wee chap..he's still hated by most jambos so is playing to the gallery. Weak minded, poor tactically and petty is my opinion of him.

Give it a couple of months and a few bad results and they'll be back howling at Budge in the "plaza".

Fucking laughable.
Bit of a misunderstanding that has put Mrs Dr Budge in a poor light.
It was thought the ‘new’ had been designed with a piazza. Then corrected to a plaza.
Turned out she’d just ordered a pizza.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
These fuckers do my head in
Neilson in paper or radio saying result shows how different we are.
Oh yes, that is very true. And don’t let them ever forget it.
Do we employ convicted sex offenders?, do our fans rejoice in bigotry?, do we rip off local businesses?, do we steal from the poppy fund?, have we ever tried to remove a club from existence?
The answer is no, because we are very fuckin different ya scruffy, greasy tramp.

fuck me, they scraped a draw at their own midden about 20 years ago, and they still go on about.

Last edited:

sauzee 1875

Well-Known Radge
Oh yes, that is very true. And don’t let them ever forget it.
Do we employ convicted sex offenders?, do our fans rejoice in bigotry?, do we rip off local businesses?, do we steal from the poppy fund?, have we ever tried to remove a club from existence?
The answer is no, because we are fuckin different ya scruffy, greasy tramp.

fuck me, they scraped a draw at their own midden about 20 years ago, and they still go on about.
Brilliant reply that mate
There is hibs class and there is them
That is the difference

HenryLB

Donator
These fuckers do my head in
Neilson in paper or radio saying result shows how different we are. We celebrated like we won but only got a point( because our players came to stand ) they went in feeling like defeat as they have a will to win and never loose.

Don't know why I read these things as winds me up. Do they forget Bora or last time in spl they won 4 games. Stuttering along to championship last season. Deluded horrible bustards they are

Also it's just objectively a better result for us. I think we're quite a bit better than them but drawing a trappy derby away from home against another team high in the league is clearly advantage away team.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here