• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Just back......and its Hibs Hibs Hibs for the Cup!

One can never post too many times-I think I've been told.
Well it’s either that or watch tv and tv is pure pish

Factoid I picked up from Keechback. The Jambos havnae won two cups in 5 years for 115 years. Their consolation? They've won more cups in the last 25 years?

Well it’s either that or watch tv and tv is pure pish
What? You've not been riveted by Regional List Results?

That's sarcasm btw.

Excellent report, don't disagree with a word

Haha the excitement was to much for me mate

Good report Mark. I feel we are co wing together and have a couple if weeks for everything to cluck. I. Feeling good about the final . Du no if that is a good thing.

Meanwhile I am keeping in the mood watching the 2097 final. Forgot itsnowed so heavy that day which probably kept the ball moving, was very end to end exciting game. Both teams level on points and for most of the game little between them.

Totally forgot Ivan had played in that game. We had about three quarters of the stadium yet I remember tickets were like gold dust and way harder to get than in 2016. Only me and one of my sons managed to get tickets that year as none had season tickets. Pretty sure it was Hutchie Hibby from the bounce who got me a ticket Didnt think I'd been on the bounce that long either Where does time go?

Good report Mark. I feel we are co wing together and have a couple if weeks for everything to cluck. I. Feeling good about the final . Du no if that is a good thing.

Meanwhile I am keeping in the mood watching the 2097 final. Forgot itsnowed so heavy that day which probably kept the ball moving, was very end to end exciting game. Both teams level on points and for most of the game little between them.

Totally forgot Ivan had played in that game. We had about three quarters of the stadium yet I remember tickets were like gold dust and way harder to get than in 2016. Only me and one of my sons managed to get tickets that year as none had season tickets. Pretty sure it was Hutchie Hibby from the bounce who got me a ticket Didnt think I'd been on the bounce that long either Where does time go?
Any chance you can give me the lottery numbers ??

I'd settle for the winner of The Open every year until then.

Haha pay it forward... as a matter of interest does anyone know who ended up with the match ball that got kicked into the crowd right at the end of the game

One can never post too many times-I think I've been told.
who telt ye that. I want to report em.

Absolutely delighted Hibs got through. It's funny even when the clock hit 85 minutes I was still worried something bad would happen 🤣
The team has shown real character with the "semi-final" pressure being put onto them from the media.

I think some people are being a bit harsh on the Shankland lad. I've not seen much of him to give an opinion tbh but when I have watched him play he looks super frustrated from a lack of service. I actually doubt Nisbet would have many more with the poor service they supply 🤷‍♂️
I actually think it would be a real statement of intent if Hibs went for Shankland if Nisbet unfortunately does goes in the summer.
One player on their side that has definitely always impressed me though is that Fuchs. Looks a right good Kante-type player.

Biggest disappointments on the day was Boyles knee slide at the first goal. Total shocker and needs a lot of work.

Biggest disappointments on the day was Boyles knee slide at the first goal. Total shocker and needs a lot of work.
Au contraire, Rodney. Au contraire. The funniest part of the day from our comic genius!

Big Daz just stopped tae let me cross doon at the fort. It’s the little things 😂

Factoid I picked up from Keechback. The Jambos havnae won two cups in 5 years for 115 years. Their consolation? They've won more cups in the last 25 years?
We’ve won the same number in the last 30 years, won more than them in the last 50! They can pluck whatever figures they like. Ive seen my team win more cups in my lifetime than hearts. 🤷‍♂️

At least the final is on the BBC. Won’t be the same without Crocker.

Working today so will the semi final today. Not to fussed tbh cos I’m of the mindset now that if it’s st Mirren then great but if it is St Johnstone, we will just have to step up and get on with it

At least the final is on the BBC. Won’t be the same without Crocker.

I am absolutely delighted and will be watching BBC One Scotland thus avoiding having to listen to the slavering scrotal cocksocket that is Stephen Craigan on Premier Sports.

BIG G

I am absolutely delighted and will be watching BBC One Scotland thus avoiding having to listen to the slavering scrotal cocksocket that is Stephen Craigan on Premier Sports.

BIG G
Whilst I would never wish to criticise such a splendid epithet I must admit it's giving me some rather traumatising biological mental images.

Whilst I would never wish to criticise such a splendid epithet I must admit it's giving me some rather traumatising biological mental images.

The guy has even had a regimental marching song named after him for goodness sake!

Hope he gets a canary up the leg of his drawers.

BIG G

RE: Pre and post game reports from 1875....
I for one love these reports, they are full of passion and honesty and very often some of the funniest and clever one liners i’ve heard for ages, superb👍. While I sometimes do not agree with a few points raised, that’s just football and why we love this great game.
I do hope it is only an incorrect rumour that you are thinking of jacking it in?
I’m looking forward to Wednesdays contribution already.
Keep up the good work!!!!

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 5333 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back